Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Being subscribed to almost every thread i post in

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Almost every thread i post in, i'm being subscribed to. it's only been happening to me over the last week or so, so i'm not sure if it is a bug or if it was originally meant to be like this. If it is a bug can it be fixed please.

Edit:

I've just posted this and already it's appeared in my subscriptions lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
D5ztGJC.png

Turn it off like I did.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Since you register, you ever subscribed a thread when answering on it, you just did not get any notification when a new thread arrived. When clicking on Settings in the top right corner you will see all old threads you have answered when subscribing was enabled on your account settings. To remove even old threads to be sure to not get any notification about answers on the threads anymore, do the following:
sg_20130725221610.png

I myself are happy about subscribing threads on answering just though my control panel, however. Using the Tread Tools link in the top right of every thread I can turn on/off subscribing a thread . So, missing interesting answers can be done by sorting out unnecessary threads and avoiding email notifications at all.

^_^

Back