Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Subscription settings

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have subbed to a few sections and I do not get any notifications - at least not for new posts, while I am supposed to. I did enable all notifications to come through my control panel. Found the setting in General Settings, it was for threads, but wasn't sure if it affected sections as well.

Any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well all the notifications I get are from this thread only.

Update: Notifications for sections and sub sections seem to work perfectly on tapatalk.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im getting random threads auto subbing themselves..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aren't that because you change setting : Default Thread Subscription Mode
on general setting? CMIIW
I turn mine off. I don't like subscriptions, so keeps turning it off, but it keeps subscribing me to threads.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats when you post twice and your comments get merged.

I said this before but you guys told me it was just my subscribtion settings being messed up (Which is off btw).

double posting doesn't merge from tapatalk, and that is where I do most of my posting from.

I am getting auto subbing to the spamzilla threads numerous times, all of which I am not getting auto merged posts.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the vb default system only allows email or via the control panel

So is there no way to get forum section subs through the control panel at all? Only through email? Just making sure I read that right...because I'm not getting control panel notifications from my section subscriptions.

Reaction score
So is there no way to get forum section subs through the control panel at all? Only through email? Just making sure I read that right...because I'm not getting control panel notifications from my section subscriptions.

threads only for direct notifications.

Back