Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to send a request do so in a PM.

Ragezone does not support illegal downloading.

Yes, definitely.
All that are banned here is the administrator of our forums.
Mental asking for money only is need of them but without specific reason...

Everything he says here and on facebook is subscribe donate for status and add the money to my paypal so you can earn the status.

Who do you think you may request that money from your forum you are fuking m8te ok so many years you're lucky to have as many people through online you should be happy but unfortunately you are not.... you know how many people trying to have a forum like YOURS?Do you know how many money they GIVE? ..
And after all everyone wants MONEY , but not my friend to ask for 4-5 months now gimme money,do you think that you are you something u r FALSE ...

If you think that you are someone, you are big mistake, an administrator never would demand money just for the interest, would demand money for a specific reason.
Even for me that I have a small class forums are not asking for money although I have since the beginning of summer, I try to th the best for my community and maybe a goal could be to get only 20 people online and we can do a chat and have fun and be interested !

Now it's time to answer the question of FRIENDS of us(daCheat).Why ragezone is illegal? .l will Say you four thingy I told you as before to your profile.

The categories who are illegal are the follows ones :

1. Games development.
2.Private games servers
3.Sell/buy trades
4.Not fully support from staff banning you without reason when we do advertise in sigs or topics.

If you do not know whaτ I speak about just search at google to see what it could contain a forum and the limitations.

This is the only truth and I also know that no one would come here on my side, I wrote it that some persons to see what goes wrong in this Community.I hope to change some things because if FILAMENTS so obviously will fall.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Developing games are illegal. Private servers are illegal. Buying and selling things are illegal. Banning idiots like you is illegal. BUT I ISN'T IN JAIL???!?!?!!?1 DERP DERP.

No one's forcing a gun to your head to donate. You got banned by boy DaCheat for a valid reason. ACCEPT IT.

welkl is just my opinion accept it or not thats the only true!Do not put lies on ur eyes buddie u will burn it!

Dacheat does not even banned me seems a good guy but CrashOverideseems to be canceled!!!!!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you no godd enlish pliz no post here no people undrnsend you n no peple care anway
You are the only who do not understand here and ur just a faggot .
Get out Of my thread if u dont like JUDJE!

If you dont have smthing to say just do not post.

If you agree or disagree just make a discussion !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What the hell is he on about?

He's talking about illegality. I think. I will go hire a gibberish translator and get back to you on that one.

While we are in this discussion though... The cake is a lie.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, its confusing me between "Ragezone is illegal" and "Ragezone is not illegal". lol

bleh....
Reaction score
How is it illegal to be banned? o_0 So... you used Google, found the one article that gave you somewhat "validation" on what you're suggesting, and feel it applies for everything? You should be a politician with those actions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell is he on about?
It's a spelling bee, the first one to spell out a word that no one understands wins!

RaGEZONE does not (from my understanding) host illegal materials on their server. Every thread has a download link going to a different file web hosting service such as RapidShare. This is only a place for discussion which is not illegal.

Reaction score
Dacheat does not even banned me seems a good guy but CrashOverideseems to be canceled!!!!!!!!
Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Technically the forums in itself ain't illegal? And i don't think that he understands how much VB and VBSEO actually costs. If he got banned, there must be a valid reason (it's allways a valid reason at these forums if you first manage to get banned). I'm not totally sure, but i think he were saying something like "It's illegal 'cause it's getting money to keep open, it has more users than my forums, it have game developments, it have private server developments (which isn't illegal to HAVE, HOSTING a private server is in another case illegal)" and "your staffs are more professional than my staffs.. they do their job and therefore i get pissed 'cause they ban me!" and yes , as i stated, i'm not completely sure if that's what he meant, but that's how it looked like for me. (i don't talk gibberish so therefore i'm not sure.)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
develop:its simple when ppl develop their own things on games they r "sharing" not selling their work thats originally from others, that with the develop.

private servers: servers with files freed by the original game creators for those who like older version of theyr database, not moral but neither illegal, they rnt stealing ppl from th eoriginal servers but taking those who arent interested any more in them, and not selling but buying in form of donations.

sell/buy trades: read this and stfu http://forum.ragezone.com/f606/global-merchant-rules-669486/

i will simply state a fact among all those burocratic wanna be comments of yours uninvited. a forum with this size, having all the posts it has, with the number of ppl who are in it every day, do you think the Vboulletin staff members hasnt alredy checked it out? or shall i say duck logic?

the point is forums keeps on going for more than a reason, one of them...

its not illegal, whats illegal is what they teach you in school about common sense.

wanna keep bumbling ? go on i have 7 more hours of work,

and btw here u got a free music page where u can hear em ONLINE, not download illegally like u like "grooveshark" search it and use it stop Ducking with copyrights

Last edited:
Reaction score

Yes, definitely.
All that are banned here is the administrator of our forums.
Mental asking for money only is need of them but without specific reason...

Everything he says here and on facebook is subscribe donate for status and add the money to my paypal so you can earn the status.

Yo my bro, your brain is fkin noob get it back into your mommy.

Are you stupid? or mentally corrupted, why are you so pissed about mental taking money from people? nothing in life is free my friend hell for visiting a website you have to pay... you think mental takes the money we give and goes to KFC and eat dinner, well you are probably wrong.

And to make it clear, When RageZone get Sued, they won't come to you, they will come to MentaL so why are you so worried calm down.

You should give him a thanks MentaL, he cares about you!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I love these posts xD
to keep the forum running there is something called money needed.
to pay for vBulletin and so on.

Just to make him understand the poop?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
~Mental-
First I'm angry because I have seen some things I did not like relook the topic in start and you will understand! I am mad because you asking for money some time ago by the community which is far from nice and it seems like forcing about subscribe*which is not so fair for the others.

And as for the question of what is illegal or not the question of DaCheat did,as you ψαν see in the quotes"
If you want to send a request do so in a PM.

Ragezone does not support illegal downloading.
"

And If you still think that ragezone is not illegal check this out:

or even i can show to you some other specific reasons.

Im not mad without reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back