Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont recall asking for money , infact being sponsored means my hardware expenses are covered. So unless you are referring back to around 4 years ago then I'm confuffled :): And that URL you posted is basically about government law and warez. We are not a warez forum. I think you are some what confused... I'll keep this thread open. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.

Evil MentaL strikes again, muahhaa!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont recall asking for money , infact being sponsored means my hardware expenses are covered. So unless you are referring back to around 4 years ago then I'm confuffled :): And that URL you posted is basically about government law and warez. We are not a warez forum. I think you are some what confused... I'll keep this thread open. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.

Evil MentaL strikes again, muahhaa!

Wat the fuk does it mean when u even deleted the subscription of all who u asking about money ,and ecxept that .
The only who i seen is that ur sig says all!
Nothing else want to say .whoever knows knows!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wat the fuk does it mean when u even deleted the subscription of all who u asking about money ,and ecxept that .

he's the forum admin all the basic info has to be in his sig, and he's offering not asking for money learn to read please...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Making your font size bigger doesn't make you cooler.
Making yourself faggot it doesht meant u changed!

I love these posts xD
to keep the forum running there is something called money needed.
to pay for vBulletin and so on.

Just to make him understand the poop?
You are out of the topic-/just relook and u will understand .answer has been given

Yo my bro, your brain is fkin noob get it back into your mommy.

Are you stupid? or mentally corrupted, why are you so pissed about mental taking money from people? nothing in life is free my friend hell for visiting a website you have to pay... you think mental takes the money we give and goes to KFC and eat dinner, well you are probably wrong.

And to make it clear, When RageZone get Sued, they won't come to you, they will come to MentaL so why are you so worried calm down.

You should give him a thanks MentaL, he cares about you!
First of all you are the supied here,and secondly is mental ur boyfriend and being with his side?Thirdly i told my opinion and this is it you cannot change by talking like that,and as i said everyone needs money but not force of asking it ,it was some topics about subscribtion and donations!and last but not least
you dont even know wat the money does is aint ur mom idiot!

what's with people being so upset because they got infracted nowadays anyway..
Wats the wrong with you?You r just dickman witout balls go play somewhere with others person who they got balls.homosexual!

How is it illegal to be banned? o_0 So... you used Google, found the one article that gave you somewhat "validation" on what you're suggesting, and feel it applies for everything? You should be a politician with those actions.
Im not a politician but im just a person who says his opinion Ahead!If smthing could change is that about donations !
and you are just a faggot who goes to makes feel bad of that which i said .come on if you dont like it why dont u just say a straight answer -.-as i said you are all suckers ,you just go with his side and dont care there are better communities than here:
Same age like ragezone ,and fully support from everyone there!

Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash
and wat shagoon did?just exactly the same thing?wat if he post it now or earlier?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

he's the forum admin all the basic info has to be in his sig, and he's offering not asking for money learn to read please...

oh yea and what does this mean:
Want to subscribe? Create a thread here with the title "Subscription request" and I'll provide you with a payment link that allows paypal!

Got lol'ed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash

LMAO. this too good. i haven't since this kind of thread in a while. You should get a nazi grammar police on ur side.

Reaction score

You have a very poor attitude and are a hypocrite. We checked your forum and it contains allot of illegal material. Further more I already know about your little schemes from "hackforums". Did you know I'm a member? and have been for some time. So i think if anybody who has the nerve to say what we do is illegal should take into consideration of his "credit card" stealing schemes.

Think before you speak.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need to use sizes when you type.

Anyway, mental has told it so many times, keeping a site up as big as this needs dedicated servers! Not crappy shared hosting like your forum do.

And yea, why would mental allow advertisements in signatures to other ragezone ripoff's, would you?

Would you like it that people rip off your forum where you have been working on since 2001/2002? I bet you wouldn't.

It's expensive and not EASY at all and honestly, mental deserves the extras he keeps over on subscriptions (if there's any) because without him you, me, everyone wouldn't be here.

So instead of acting like a total douche just accept it or not, no one askes you to buy subscriptions and completly optional but MANY people care about the community.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who cares i dont just HF i judje you!Just ban me that u want to do go ahead!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

No need to use sizes when you type.

Anyway, mental has told it so many times, keeping a site up as big as this needs dedicated servers! Not crappy shared hosting like your forum do.

And yea, why would mental allow advertisements in signatures to other ragezone ripoff's, would you?

Would you like it that people rip off your forum where you have been working on since 2001/2002? I bet you wouldn't.

It's expensive and not EASY at all and honestly, mental deserves the extras he keeps over on subscriptions (if there's any) because without him you, me, everyone wouldn't be here.

So instead of acting like a total douche just accept it or not, no one askes you to buy subscriptions and completly optional but MANY people care about the community.
Thats the only Correct Answer who i wanted to get!
I didht knew that rage is on dedis ,as HF does.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't? You think a crappy shared ''unlimited'' webhost would keep this site up allowing not more then 1,6% serverload?

lol'd

---

edit: mental was talking about YOU with stolen credit cards schemes ON HF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back