A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

! A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by DaCheat View Post
    If you want to send a request do so in a PM.

Ragezone does not support illegal downloading.

Yes, definitely.
    All that are banned here is the administrator of our forums.
    Mental asking for money only is need of them but without specific reason...

Everything he says here and on facebook is subscribe donate for status and add the money to my paypal so you can earn the status.

Who do you think you may request that money from your forum you are fuking m8te ok so many years you're lucky to have as many people through online you should be happy but unfortunately you are not.... you know how many people trying to have a forum like YOURS?Do you know how many money they GIVE? ..
    And after all everyone wants MONEY , but not my friend to ask for 4-5 months now gimme money,do you think that you are you something u r FALSE ...

If you think that you are someone, you are big mistake, an administrator never would demand money just for the interest, would demand money for a specific reason.
    Even for me that I have a small class forums are not asking for money although I have since the beginning of summer, I try to th the best for my community and maybe a goal could be to get only 20 people online and we can do a chat and have fun and be interested !

Now it's time to answer the question of FRIENDS of us(daCheat).Why ragezone is illegal? .l will Say you four thingy I told you as before to your profile.

The categories who are illegal are the follows ones :

1. Games development.
    2.Private games servers
    3.Sell/buy trades
    4.Not fully support from staff banning you without reason when we do advertise in sigs or topics.

If you do not know whaτ I speak about just search at google to see what it could contain a forum and the limitations.

This is the only truth and I also know that no one would come here on my side, I wrote it that some persons to see what goes wrong in this Community.I hope to change some things because if FILAMENTS so obviously will fall.
    Last edited by TheUninvited; 21-01-11 at 06:16 PM.

LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,594Posts

Re: A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Developing games are illegal. Private servers are illegal. Buying and selling things are illegal. Banning idiots like you is illegal. BUT I ISN'T IN JAIL???!?!?!!?1 DERP DERP.

No one's forcing a gun to your head to donate. You got banned by boy DaCheat for a valid reason. ACCEPT IT.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Developing games are illegal. Private servers are illegal. Buying and selling things are illegal. Banning idiots like you is illegal. BUT I ISN'T IN JAIL???!?!?!!?1 DERP DERP.

No one's forcing a gun to your head to donate. You got banned by boy DaCheat for a valid reason. ACCEPT IT.
    welkl is just my opinion accept it or not thats the only true!Do not put lies on ur eyes buddie u will burn it!

Dacheat does not even banned me seems a good guy but CrashOverideseems to be canceled!!!!!!!!

The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

you no godd enlish pliz no post here no people undrnsend you n no peple care anway

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

! Re: A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    you no godd enlish pliz no post here no people undrnsend you n no peple care anway
    You are the only who do not understand here and ur just a faggot .
    Get out Of my thread if u dont like JUDJE!

If you dont have smthing to say just do not post.

If you agree or disagree just make a discussion !

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

What the hell is he on about?
    RaGEZONE Recommends

InactiveRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    Here.Location
    429Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    He's talking about illegality. I think. I will go hire a gibberish translator and get back to you on that one.

While we are in this discussion though... The cake is a lie.

InactiveRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    KL,MalaysiaLocation
    407Posts

Lol, its confusing me between "Ragezone is illegal" and "Ragezone is not illegal". lol

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Mississauga, CaLocation
    6,125Posts

How is it illegal to be banned? o_0 So... you used Google, found the one article that gave you somewhat "validation" on what you're suggesting, and feel it applies for everything? You should be a politician with those actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters
    I have a theory. I believe that the size of your penis is in indirect correlation with how much sex you will have in your life. The smaller your dick, the more you will fuck. You dont believe me, look at the two largest populations in the world

RIP Akaruz, The Godfather

Spoiler:

mental is hot
    Spoiler:

This is a true story
    Spoiler:

This message is endorsed by Shawn and not added by MentaL.

MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    182Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    It's a spelling bee, the first one to spell out a word that no one understands wins!

RaGEZONE does not (from my understanding) host illegal materials on their server. Every thread has a download link going to a different file web hosting service such as RapidShare. This is only a place for discussion which is not illegal.

LegendRank
    May 2003 Join Date
    ScotlandLocation
    3,545Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Dacheat does not even banned me seems a good guy but CrashOverideseems to be canceled!!!!!!!!
    Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash
    Last edited by CrashOveride; 21-01-11 at 07:21 PM.

2010 - Most Professional (Image lost to time)

Spoiler:
    My old sigs:
    1, 2, 3, 4.

Apr 2008 Join Date
    Ohio, USALocation
    2,261Posts

i like this thread.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

From what I been told he's just upset because he kept posting his forum links in threads that he copy and pasted from.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

InactiveRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    490Posts

Technically the forums in itself ain't illegal? And i don't think that he understands how much VB and VBSEO actually costs. If he got banned, there must be a valid reason (it's allways a valid reason at these forums if you first manage to get banned). I'm not totally sure, but i think he were saying something like "It's illegal 'cause it's getting money to keep open, it has more users than my forums, it have game developments, it have private server developments (which isn't illegal to HAVE, HOSTING a private server is in another case illegal)" and "your staffs are more professional than my staffs.. they do their job and therefore i get pissed 'cause they ban me!" and yes , as i stated, i'm not completely sure if that's what he meant, but that's how it looked like for me. (i don't talk gibberish so therefore i'm not sure.)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Argntina, Bs AsLocation
    958Posts

develop:its simple when ppl develop their own things on games they r "sharing" not selling their work thats originally from others, that with the develop.

private servers: servers with files freed by the original game creators for those who like older version of theyr database, not moral but neither illegal, they rnt stealing ppl from th eoriginal servers but taking those who arent interested any more in them, and not selling but buying in form of donations.

sell/buy trades: read this and stfu Global Merchant Rules

i will simply state a fact among all those burocratic wanna be comments of yours uninvited. a forum with this size, having all the posts it has, with the number of ppl who are in it every day, do you think the Vboulletin staff members hasnt alredy checked it out? or shall i say fuck logic?

the point is forums keeps on going for more than a reason, one of them...

its not illegal, whats illegal is what they teach you in school about common sense.

wanna keep bumbling ? go on i have 7 more hours of work,

and btw here u got a free music page where u can hear em ONLINE, not download illegally like u like "grooveshark" search it and use it stop fucking with copyrights
    Last edited by Raoul Duke; 21-01-11 at 07:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement