A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

Re: A Supervisor asked me The Ragezone is not illegal!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

what's with people being so upset because they got infracted nowadays anyway..

InactiveRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    Behind YouLocation
    804Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Yes, definitely.
    All that are banned here is the administrator of our forums.
    Mental asking for money only is need of them but without specific reason...

Everything he says here and on facebook is subscribe donate for status and add the money to my paypal so you can earn the status.

Yo my bro, your brain is fkin noob get it back into your mommy.

Are you stupid? or mentally corrupted, why are you so pissed about mental taking money from people? nothing in life is free my friend hell for visiting a website you have to pay... you think mental takes the money we give and goes to KFC and eat dinner, well you are probably wrong.

And to make it clear, When RageZone get Sued, they won't come to you, they will come to MentaL so why are you so worried calm down.

You should give him a thanks MentaL, he cares about you!

GammaRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    wvndesign.nlLocation
    3,332Posts

Making your font size bigger doesn't make you cooler.
    In need of a website or design? Click here to send me a PM.

Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,189Posts

I love these posts xD
    to keep the forum running there is something called money needed.
    to pay for vBulletin and so on.

Just to make him understand the shit?

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

~Mental-
    First I'm angry because I have seen some things I did not like relook the topic in start and you will understand! I am mad because you asking for money some time ago by the community which is far from nice and it seems like forcing about subscribe*which is not so fair for the others.

And as for the question of what is illegal or not the question of DaCheat did,as you ψαν see in the quotes"
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCheat View Post
    If you want to send a request do so in a PM.

Ragezone does not support illegal downloading.
    "

And If you still think that ragezone is not illegal check this out:
    phpBB • View topic - What is the rules of phpbb3 and what is illegal?
    or even i can show to you some other specific reasons.

Im not mad without reason!

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

I dont recall asking for money , infact being sponsored means my hardware expenses are covered. So unless you are referring back to around 4 years ago then I'm confuffled And that URL you posted is basically about government law and warez. We are not a warez forum. I think you are some what confused... I'll keep this thread open. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.

Evil MentaL strikes again, muahhaa!
    RaGEZONE Recommends

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    I dont recall asking for money , infact being sponsored means my hardware expenses are covered. So unless you are referring back to around 4 years ago then I'm confuffled And that URL you posted is basically about government law and warez. We are not a warez forum. I think you are some what confused... I'll keep this thread open. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.

Evil MentaL strikes again, muahhaa!
    Wat the fuk does it mean when u even deleted the subscription of all who u asking about money ,and ecxept that .
    The only who i seen is that ur sig says all!
    Nothing else want to say .whoever knows knows!

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Argntina, Bs AsLocation
    958Posts

Wat the fuk does it mean when u even deleted the subscription of all who u asking about money ,and ecxept that .
    he's the forum admin all the basic info has to be in his sig, and he's offering not asking for money learn to read please...

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Settler11 View Post
    Making your font size bigger doesn't make you cooler.
    Making yourself faggot it doesht meant u changed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaa-Sensei View Post
    I love these posts xD
    to keep the forum running there is something called money needed.
    to pay for vBulletin and so on.

Just to make him understand the shit?
    You are out of the topic-/just relook and u will understand .answer has been given

Quote Originally Posted by MoeZe View Post
    Yo my bro, your brain is fkin noob get it back into your mommy.

Are you stupid? or mentally corrupted, why are you so pissed about mental taking money from people? nothing in life is free my friend hell for visiting a website you have to pay... you think mental takes the money we give and goes to KFC and eat dinner, well you are probably wrong.

And to make it clear, When RageZone get Sued, they won't come to you, they will come to MentaL so why are you so worried calm down.

You should give him a thanks MentaL, he cares about you!
    First of all you are the supied here,and secondly is mental ur boyfriend and being with his side?Thirdly i told my opinion and this is it you cannot change by talking like that,and as i said everyone needs money but not force of asking it ,it was some topics about subscribtion and donations!and last but not least
    you dont even know wat the money does is aint ur mom asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    what's with people being so upset because they got infracted nowadays anyway..
    Wats the wrong with you?You r just dickman witout balls go play somewhere with others person who they got balls.homosexual!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    How is it illegal to be banned? o_0 So... you used Google, found the one article that gave you somewhat "validation" on what you're suggesting, and feel it applies for everything? You should be a politician with those actions.
    Im not a politician but im just a person who says his opinion Ahead!If smthing could change is that about donations !
    and you are just a faggot who goes to makes feel bad of that which i said .come on if you dont like it why dont u just say a straight answer -.-as i said you are all suckers ,you just go with his side and dont care there are better communities than here:www.xx.net
    Same age like ragezone ,and fully support from everyone there!

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOveride View Post
    Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash
    and wat shagoon did?just exactly the same thing?wat if he post it now or earlier?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by faber23 View Post
    he's the forum admin all the basic info has to be in his sig, and he's offering not asking for money learn to read please...
    oh yea and what does this mean:
    Want to subscribe? Create a thread here with the title "Subscription request" and I'll provide you with a payment link that allows paypal!

Got lol'ed!
    Last edited by MentaL; 21-01-11 at 08:20 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    Land b4 TimeLocation
    1,846Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOveride View Post
    Damn guys I'm cancelled, doesn't like I'll be renewed next season, I guess you all can just make do with the re-runs... =(

Anyway back on-topic, I'm pretty confused as to what exactly they are referring to...

My only involvement with this user was giving him a month ban (on 17-09-10) for posting on various tutorials that they had been added to his site with links/spamming links to his website in every post he made.

Crash
    LMAO. this too good. i haven't since this kind of thread in a while. You should get a nazi grammar police on ur side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice For All View Post
    The rules are simple. Don't act like a faggot you won't be treated like a faggot.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

You have a very poor attitude and are a hypocrite. We checked your forum and it contains allot of illegal material. Further more I already know about your little schemes from "hackforums". Did you know I'm a member? and have been for some time. So i think if anybody who has the nerve to say what we do is illegal should take into consideration of his "credit card" stealing schemes.

Think before you speak.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

InactiveRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SpringfieldLocation
    203Posts

No need to use sizes when you type.

Anyway, mental has told it so many times, keeping a site up as big as this needs dedicated servers! Not shitty shared hosting like your forum do.

And yea, why would mental allow advertisements in signatures to other ragezone ripoff's, would you?

Would you like it that people rip off your forum where you have been working on since 2001/2002? I bet you wouldn't.

It's expensive and not EASY at all and honestly, mental deserves the extras he keeps over on subscriptions (if there's any) because without him you, me, everyone wouldn't be here.

So instead of acting like a total douche just accept it or not, no one askes you to buy subscriptions and completly optional but MANY people care about the community.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    TheUninvitedLocation
    467Posts

who cares i dont just HF i judje you!Just ban me that u want to do go ahead!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    No need to use sizes when you type.

Anyway, mental has told it so many times, keeping a site up as big as this needs dedicated servers! Not shitty shared hosting like your forum do.

And yea, why would mental allow advertisements in signatures to other ragezone ripoff's, would you?

Would you like it that people rip off your forum where you have been working on since 2001/2002? I bet you wouldn't.

It's expensive and not EASY at all and honestly, mental deserves the extras he keeps over on subscriptions (if there's any) because without him you, me, everyone wouldn't be here.

So instead of acting like a total douche just accept it or not, no one askes you to buy subscriptions and completly optional but MANY people care about the community.
    Thats the only Correct Answer who i wanted to get!
    I didht knew that rage is on dedis ,as HF does.

InactiveRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SpringfieldLocation
    203Posts

You didn't? You think a crappy shared ''unlimited'' webhost would keep this site up allowing not more then 1,6% serverload?

lol'd

---

edit: mental was talking about YOU with stolen credit cards schemes ON HF

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

our web and SQL are devided into two locations to maximize performance, we are also being given an upgrade free of charge from frantech too, also.. I'm not banning you, you are entitled to your opinion just dont be a first class prick.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement