Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tapatalk not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everytime I try accessing ragezone via tapatalk I get an error saying either the plug in is broken or the forum does not Havana tapatalk turned on..just wondering if it is just me o if anyone else is expierencing this.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Whats the point in using tapatalk when the forum has a mobile skin?

Forum's mobile skin is boring and I always click the wrong links when I use that...

I do believe tapatalk doesn't have "small text links" to the forum sections ^.^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol tapatalk ownt ;p :D btw i have the issue too ;p

Posted via pc using no tapatalk xdd

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dam, i just bought Tapatalk from Android marked. It works, partially .Either i can't login with my username and pw, or like now " Failed to connect to forum ".

Any suggestions ?

regards
rogan12

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
now it works for me ;D

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Update @rogan12 i have the problem too xdd -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ye jus

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

works for me

Reaction score
androids already had problems about important personal stuff hacked. i am an iPhone user and i dont have any problem with it and i dont think its over priced if your seing what iphone have and whats is going to get in the future.
and also Android is an Open Source if im not wrong.

Reaction score
androids already had problems about important personal stuff hacked. i am an iPhone user and i dont have any problem with it and i dont think its over priced if your seing what iphone have and whats is going to get in the future.
and also Android is an Open Source if im not wrong.

Any example of such hackings? and are you mentioning open source as if its a problem because i feel quite the opposite.

Reaction score
Any example of such hackings? and are you mentioning open source as if its a problem because i feel quite the opposite.

depend in how you look into it, being an open source you can do apps that can drain your personal information and send to anyone and u didnt even know that but it's a good thing of being an open source since devs can make their stuff.

here is an old news about android and leak of personal infos

Reaction score
depend in how you look into it, being an open source you can do apps that can drain your personal information and send to anyone and u didnt even know that but it's a good thing of being an open source since devs can make their stuff.

And iPhone does the same.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I don't want to start a fanboy flame war. But you act as if iPhone is better because Android has data leaks. Not everything is perfect as I just proved with those articles.

Reaction score

Still, same as any other system, network or whatever. It's the internet. Flaws are found fixed.

Reaction score
And iPhone does the same.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I don't want to start a fanboy flame war. But you act as if iPhone is better because Android has data leaks. Not everything is perfect as I just proved with those articles.

i will not start a fan-boy flame war lol just saying that for saying i know iPhone is not the best, every Phone have their pros and cons. xd and now without Steve Jobs inside iPhone, i bet iPhone will not be the same but i believe they have already 5 years of advantage for the work that jobs have done. I'm quite sure apple will decrease in the market sooner or later and maybe android can reach iPhone.

(about fan boy, i don't really give a poop if anyone says iPhone is poop or not, i like my iPhone and i don't care if others don't like, I'm the one who must like it or not, also if you want to see a fan boy i advise you to watch my brother. XD he is fuckin crazy for apple stuff:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back