Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tapatalk not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not quite, I've had 3gs myself, then bought galaxy s instead of iphone4, as my coworkers did, now they are crying and are jealous of my phone

iphones sucks end of story, there's not a single thing any iphone can do better than my android can

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

can you use your phone as a storage? no you can't
can you set mp3 as your ringtone? no you can't
can you download files? no you can't
can you flash? lol no you can't
expand memory? no you can't
unrar? no you can't
download different app for sms? no you can't
download different keyboard? no you can't
easy contact export/import? no
coyping music/whatever to your phone without using crappy itunes? nope

DO YOU HAVE FREE ANGRY BIRDS? no you don't lol

Reaction score
not quite, I've had 3gs myself, then bought galaxy s instead of iphone4, as my coworkers did, now they are crying and are jealous of my phone

iphones sucks end of story, there's not a single thing any iphone can do better than my android can

you think, but you didn't gave any reason to claim that iPhone sucks.
you can't just say iPhone sucks and end of story
you also need to have some points to say it sucks and than yes you can end the story.
if that works like this, than let me say Android sucks and end of story:sleep:

Reaction score
reread my post, besides, mental has already given you few which I fully agree with ;)

because iphone is overpriced and lacks functionality. All you are buying is a brand. Android has functionality backed behind HTCs hardware you cannot go wrong.

and no, I don't think, I know, I've had both, I'm in daily contact with both top notch ios/android products, and I know android is better, real life experience yo

iphones sucks end of story, get android​

Reaction score
typical, gave you facts why android > iphone, and you, fan boy, end up saying my android is crappy, what can I say;

sheeps.jpg

Reaction score
hmm your the one starting the iphone is poop lol, i could spend all my day giving you reasons to say androids sucks but i wont really spending that time with you since u only see your android in front of your eyes lol if you like it just use it but dont come say the other peoples phones sucks and only your phone wins.
and no im not a fan boy as i said before, but if u want to loose your time ill give you my brother's skype or msn and than u can spend like 1 year to discuss who wins.

Reaction score
Just told you I've had 3gs for over a year and that I'm in 24/7 contact with two iphone4s, yet I think android is faaar, faaaaaaaaaaaaar better, given my own experience with BOTH, how can you say I can only see android in front of my eyes, I'm no sheep you know, I'm rather intelligent, perhaps that's the reason I like androids better.. yeah that would be it.

Reaction score
Why are you disputing facts rejected? hardware is better and functionality is better. Apple over price due to branding to create a "designer brand" ie; one of the rich. Therefore when a bum spends his life earnings on what he feels is the greatest thing since slice bread he will defend it with his life.

Given two iphone owners have already stated facts there is no need to get yourself into a pickle over it.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Bought tapatalk today, kind of a sad thingthat tapatalk aint working with ragezone... -htc legend

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
C'mon, Tapatalk was working for like 10 sec then it didn't work anymore :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back