Tapatalk not working?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejected View Post
    androids already had problems about important personal stuff hacked. i am an iPhone user and i dont have any problem with it and i dont think its over priced if your seing what iphone have and whats is going to get in the future.
    and also Android is an Open Source if im not wrong.
    Any example of such hackings? and are you mentioning open source as if its a problem because i feel quite the opposite.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  2. #17
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Any example of such hackings? and are you mentioning open source as if its a problem because i feel quite the opposite.
    depend in how you look into it, being an open source you can do apps that can drain your personal information and send to anyone and u didnt even know that but it's a good thing of being an open source since devs can make their stuff.

    here is an old news about android and leak of personal infos

    99% of Android Phones Leak Personal Data | Smartphone Security | Identity Theft & Mobile Security | SecurityNewsDaily




  3. #18
    Ultra Light Beam Makarov is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GothamLocation
    3,679Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejected View Post
    depend in how you look into it, being an open source you can do apps that can drain your personal information and send to anyone and u didnt even know that but it's a good thing of being an open source since devs can make their stuff.

    here is an old news about android and leak of personal infos

    99% of Android Phones Leak Personal Data | Smartphone Security | Identity Theft & Mobile Security | SecurityNewsDaily
    And iPhone does the same.

    First Android, now iPhone apps have sprung a data leak | News | Research

    http://www.businesstoday-eg.com/tech...ata-leaks.html

    ---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

    I don't want to start a fanboy flame war. But you act as if iPhone is better because Android has data leaks. Not everything is perfect as I just proved with those articles.

  4. #19
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejected View Post
    depend in how you look into it, being an open source you can do apps that can drain your personal information and send to anyone and u didnt even know that but it's a good thing of being an open source since devs can make their stuff.

    here is an old news about android and leak of personal infos

    99% of Android Phones Leak Personal Data | Smartphone Security | Identity Theft & Mobile Security | SecurityNewsDaily
    Still, same as any other system, network or whatever. It's the internet. Flaws are found fixed.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  5. #20
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    happy Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr0ll.™ View Post
    And iPhone does the same.

    First Android, now iPhone apps have sprung a data leak | News | Research

    Apple sued over iPad and iPhone app 'data leaks' | United States

    ---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

    I don't want to start a fanboy flame war. But you act as if iPhone is better because Android has data leaks. Not everything is perfect as I just proved with those articles.
    i will not start a fan-boy flame war lol just saying that for saying i know iPhone is not the best, every Phone have their pros and cons. xd and now without Steve Jobs inside iPhone, i bet iPhone will not be the same but i believe they have already 5 years of advantage for the work that jobs have done. I'm quite sure apple will decrease in the market sooner or later and maybe android can reach iPhone.

    (about fan boy, i don't really give a shit if anyone says iPhone is shit or not, i like my iPhone and i don't care if others don't like, I'm the one who must like it or not, also if you want to see a fan boy i advise you to watch my brother. XD he is fuckin crazy for apple stuff)




  6. #21
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    iphones sucks end of story

    and tapatalk's still not working here

  7. #22
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    iphones sucks end of story

    and tapatalk's still not working here
    lol *iPhone hater*




  8. #23
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    not quite, I've had 3gs myself, then bought galaxy s instead of iphone4, as my coworkers did, now they are crying and are jealous of my phone

    iphones sucks end of story, there's not a single thing any iphone can do better than my android can

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

    can you use your phone as a storage? no you can't
    can you set mp3 as your ringtone? no you can't
    can you download files? no you can't
    can you flash? lol no you can't
    expand memory? no you can't
    unrar? no you can't
    download different app for sms? no you can't
    download different keyboard? no you can't
    easy contact export/import? no
    coyping music/whatever to your phone without using shitty itunes? nope

    DO YOU HAVE FREE ANGRY BIRDS? no you don't lol

  9. #24
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    not quite, I've had 3gs myself, then bought galaxy s instead of iphone4, as my coworkers did, now they are crying and are jealous of my phone

    iphones sucks end of story, there's not a single thing any iphone can do better than my android can
    you think, but you didn't gave any reason to claim that iPhone sucks.
    you can't just say iPhone sucks and end of story
    you also need to have some points to say it sucks and than yes you can end the story.
    if that works like this, than let me say Android sucks and end of story




  10. #25
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    reread my post, besides, mental has already given you few which I fully agree with ;)

    because iphone is overpriced and lacks functionality. All you are buying is a brand. Android has functionality backed behind HTCs hardware you cannot go wrong.
    and no, I don't think, I know, I've had both, I'm in daily contact with both top notch ios/android products, and I know android is better, real life experience yo

    iphones sucks end of story, get android

  11. #26
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    lol stay with you SHITTIE android and ill stay with ma iPhone




  12. #27
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    typical, gave you facts why android > iphone, and you, fan boy, end up saying my android is shitty, what can I say;


  13. #28
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    hmm your the one starting the iphone is shit lol, i could spend all my day giving you reasons to say androids sucks but i wont really spending that time with you since u only see your android in front of your eyes lol if you like it just use it but dont come say the other peoples phones sucks and only your phone wins.
    and no im not a fan boy as i said before, but if u want to loose your time ill give you my brother's skype or msn and than u can spend like 1 year to discuss who wins.




  14. #29
    Hm. foxx is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    Just told you I've had 3gs for over a year and that I'm in 24/7 contact with two iphone4s, yet I think android is faaar, faaaaaaaaaaaaar better, given my own experience with BOTH, how can you say I can only see android in front of my eyes, I'm no sheep you know, I'm rather intelligent, perhaps that's the reason I like androids better.. yeah that would be it.

  15. #30
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Tapatalk not working?

    i dont need to be intelligent to say an iphone is better than an android or else lol



    END OF STORY







Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement