Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tapatalk post date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whenever my posting is being done via tapatalk a weird date of post comes up like. 1/1/1970.

While posting with computer it shows the exact right one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has your phone got the correct date and time? Just curious..

Actually yes, rather think that it's somehow a bug. And I've never touched the date thing though that on other posts it did show the correct date

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did a bit of searching, I couldn't find any direct answers for you but have a look at and see if it offers any assistance. It says for the time but I'm sure you can do the same with the date.

Best thing I could find and I don't use Tapatalk, sorry mate.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not thinking so. However i got mine from Black market Alpha which is totally free. But i can't still download it at Google app store so i don't really think that it is Illegal HOWEVER! it could be! Because at Black market alpha you download pay needed apps for free.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
buy the app.

Well to be honest. The price is a bit high. So i can rather just accept that it's not an bug but it's because I've downloaded free ware, and just move on because as long as it post on Tapatalk then it's good. It doesn't seem to show any other problem so for me it's good.

I first thought that it was the forum but no it's because I'm using free software. That was released for free so I guess we can close this thread now as the problem have probably been solved.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back