Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
Report any bugs you find with the new theme here.

1. Report thread function doesn't seem to work. I've tried reporting two posts/threads and nothing happens.
  2. Member rank, i.e. "The Omega", seems too close underneath the avatar. Maybe just me though.
  3. Large text is cut off. - @Justice For All
  4. Some texts get merged. - @OrochDEV
  5. Friend box, names cropped. - @OrochDEV
  6. Some text appears to be blurred, at the the top. Like the Notifications text, My Profile, Settings and Logout and if your not logged in where it says, "Register or login" the login appears to be blurred and also in the footer there is a line that goes through the text of "Powered by vBulletin®". Which just looks terrible. Ohh and words appear to get cut off. - @KyleeIsProzZ
  7. Bug when you ignore signatures. - @Shoelace
  8. Can the clickable area for "Go to last post" be enlarged? Its quite a small clickable zone. - @MentaL
  9. The footer line height seems to be sort of outplaced, it really bugs me. - @Joopie
  10. The background of the 'More smilies'-page doesn't look that good with this background. - @Joorren
  11. Page buttons seem to be unaligned and they seem to be cut off with threads that have lots of pages. Also reply button is kind a huge. Maybe make it a little smaller? - MrFarbodD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also large text is cut off.

At least for me it is.

Aye, true indeed.

Yby1H3p.png

Large text should be outright banned imo. Can't see any real use for it unless we plan on printing newspapers perhaps?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aye, true indeed.

Yby1H3p.png

Large text should be outright banned imo. Can't see any real use for it unless we plan on printing newspapers perhaps?

It has a couple uses, it can make threads more aesthetically pleasing.

Attachments

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I kindly refer you to rule #2 in this thread -> https://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/

MentaL does not like large fonts. Anything over size=5 is overkill methinks. What max size do you think is acceptable?

I'd say 5 is the very most you'd ever need.

And thank you my fellow superior, I know :): I only used a large font in the Batman game competition thread where spam is allowed. Other than that I rarely use it.

Reaction score
Bug at report section.
"Comment" and "Status" tables at out of the board.
ZhTSKis.png

-
And some texts get merged.
Ly54Xji.png

L8vh3nF.png

37RIqE7.png

-
Friend box, names cropped.
9Z1UxMV.png

-
Report button don't open after click on it.
And for some reason can't see a dislike button on staffers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug?

what is the name of this theme?

i5Yk5iT.png

Attachments

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice theme, when will we get XenForo

Reaction score
Some text appears to be blurred, at the the top. Like the Notifications text, My Profile, Settings and Logout and if your not logged in where it says, "Register or login" the login appears to be blurred and also in the footer there is a line that goes through the text of "Powered by vBulletin®". Which just looks terrible. Ohh and words appear to get cut off.

Off topic: When all these problems and above problems gets resolved,
then the theme will be as good as it is.

@MentaL

Reaction score
Back