Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
qKjOJwu.png

Locked Thread, no Locked Button instead?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
qKjOJwu.png

Locked Thread, no Locked Button instead?

I noticed this too, but assumed it was because im staff. I see reply to thread even on closed threads.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I noticed this too when it was on beta, I've reported aswell at the beta stage... problem happens when it's your own section (as mod) and you can't distinguish if either its opened or closed.

at the bottom after the text box there are two tick boxes. Show your signature and close/reopen this thread. That is how you can tell if the thread is closed or not atm.

Reaction score
at the bottom after the text box there are two tick boxes. Show your signature and close/reopen this thread. That is how you can tell if the thread is closed or not atm.

Lol now i noticed that, I used to go to the top and go to edit thread and if I could see "Open Thread" means it's closed lmfao!

Still, would be cool some kind of sticky for noticing like on old theme (had the bottom Closed Thread)

Reaction score
First post in some threads are fucked up.
The probable cause (didn't dig up much but that's what I found, be sure to investigate it further yourself) is the dbtech_thanks.css (line #1) classes:
PHP:
.thanks_highlight_Silver,
.thanks_highlight_Silver span,
.thanks_highlight_Silver span a
Properties:
PHP:
background-color: #C0C0C0 !important;
color: #3E3E3E !important;
To implement the fix, you should only remove these two properties^ mentioned above, or delete those class entirely.

Screenshots

Bugged
404_image.png

Fixed
404_image.png

Link to a thread where I've seen it (seen it in other threads as well, not long ago)
https://forum.ragezone.com/f427/source-v83-moopledev-multi-worlds-670167/

Reaction score
First post in some threads are fucked up.
The probable cause (didn't dig up much but that's what I found, be sure to investigate it further yourself) is the dbtech_thanks.css (line #1) classes:
PHP:
.thanks_highlight_Silver,
.thanks_highlight_Silver span,
.thanks_highlight_Silver span a
Properties:
PHP:
background-color: #C0C0C0 !important;
color: #3E3E3E !important;
To implement the fix, you should only remove these two properties^ mentioned above, or delete those class entirely.

Screenshots

Bugged
404_image.png

Fixed
404_image.png

Link to a thread where I've seen it (seen it in other threads as well, not long ago)
https://forum.ragezone.com/f427/source-v83-moopledev-multi-worlds-670167/
:lol:

you must be new here.

Posts that received over 15 likes, will look that way. Though, I very much agree that it could've look better.

Back