Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
Just adding that I had to Login to the forum 5 times in a row before it quit sending me back to "not logged in" main forum page.
Obviously not a theme issue, but happened since the theme has been added.

Can anyone confirm same issue?

Side note: It may just be due to logging in from the hospital.

It should be fixed. Issue is that i'm now using Litespeed cache for guest users and made an error on one of the rewrite rules. Let me know if its now working normally. Cheers.

The new themes are poop.
It's like it was developed for a near blind person.

A whole screen should not be taken up by 5 stickied threads.
Really?

U2LFxDA.jpg

How is that even fun to look at?

Is @MentaL nearly blind or is he just genuinely Mental?

I can now see the image from my computer and that resolution is like really really really really small... I tested on the same resolution you was outputting and i cannot get that broken table output what-so-ever

vZlbABo.png

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
It should be fixed. Issue is that i'm now using Litespeed cache for guest users and made an error on one of the rewrite rules. Let me know if its now working normally. Cheers.

I can now see the image from my computer and that resolution is like really really really really small... I tested on the same resolution you was outputting and i cannot get that broken table output what-so-ever

vZlbABo.png

Use the Fat theme, if have it too when I switch over to that. With the thin one there isn't a problem!

BloopBloop
Reaction score
the fat theme is responsive and isn't designed for lower resolutions.

If the important bug's are fixed, could you maybe consider to change the color of one of those icons?
404_image.png

Reaction score
Just nitpicking here with my OCD lmao. If you zoom out to 90% you can see that the image isn't aligned anymore and it makes it seem like there is an extra line above the navigation. Also the search box colour isn't very nice either, as others have suggested I think it would be better if it was changed. The search box isn't centered in the navigation either, it would be nice if it was (actually it might be, but it doesn't seem like it, not sure).

404_image.png

Reaction score
Just nitpicking here with my OCD lmao. If you zoom out to 90% you can see that the image isn't aligned anymore and it makes it seem like there is an extra line above the navigation. Also the search box colour isn't very nice either, as others have suggested I think it would be better if it was changed. The search box isn't centered in the navigation either, it would be nice if it was (actually it might be, but it doesn't seem like it, not sure).

404_image.png

Then why you zoom out to 90%...?!

Reaction score
yhp5S1g.png

01pB7S1.png

That gigantic, enormous, monstrous looking button.

AulCeHi.png

Why do they have to be this "BIG". That search button tho. very lazy. The Dai guy is surrounded with white pixels.

Frankly speaking, this is horrible, but ok.
[STRIKE]who did this.[/STRIKE] :junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Likes count needs a . when you have more than 1000 likes

Reaction score

vZlbABo.png

Yeah, I agree it's a weird resolution.
But I set my browser to that size because I play most games in window mode 800x600, then I have my browser or trillian/chat programs or movies playing on the right side, like so.

GVx5M99.jpg

Weird yes, but the old theme supported this style of random window sizing perfectly.

If I set it to the thin style, yeah its a bit better, but I gotta keep scrolling left and right, dat spacing.
Any chance to bring back the old styles?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For some reason upon first load of main page I get the search button trying to escape....a simple reload fixes it but it's weird.

Untitled_2.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few annoying bugs ive come across.

Replying to quotes sometimes double quotes,Then wont let me edit away saying i have used too many characters or something.

Back