Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
Can't tell if this was reported or not but...

vNBT94i.png

That is a lot of spacing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@MentaL

Yep, it was this side of the internet. Figured out it was Chrome and not a forum issue.
Fixed size Chrome "every other" trip to the site, moves the Register button 1/2 n 1/2 over the Login button.
Solution without resizing browser, just hit enter after adding password.

Reaction score
@MentaL bug I stated earlier is also happening on bigger resolutions
dunno if you are aware

Btw, I can't see new updates from subscribed threads (must be bold or something), but they are all the same, that means I can't see which has new posts...

Reaction score
@MentaL

1. Do you plan on making member usernames bold again, for moderators/subscribers/omega?
  2. Can the transparent avatar issue be fixed? Like, is there a way to remove the white border around avatars so avatars with transparent backgrounds are actually transparent?

Reaction score
Also not really a theme bug but subscribing to a forum doesn't give you notifications or anything. Not sure if it should be even possible to. (Forum Tools -> Subscribe to this forum).

Also there is some weird red dots span thing over the omega username.

glow-omega

You going to add some fancy omega glow :p:?

Reaction score
Also not really a theme bug but subscribing to a forum doesn't give you notifications or anything. Not sure if it should be even possible to. (Forum Tools -> Subscribe to this forum).

Also there is some weird red dots span thing over the omega username.

glow-omega

You going to add some fancy omega glow :p:?
Didn't even notice the red dots on Omegas, but now that you mention it I won't be able to unsee it. Damn it.

Please, no Omega glow. Username glows are so ugly.

Reaction score
I mean I cannot see which I'm subscribed (threads), they aren't bolded or anything.
MentaL He means that once you have 1 or more unread posts in a thread it should be BOLD. When there are no unread posts it should be without any text markup style.

It annoys me too, I know it is the top thread. First time I saw I thought there was nothing added new to a subbed thread.

So basically:

Code:
if: has unread posts in subbed thread then
make thread title bold in subbed threads list.
else:
do nothing

Didn't even notice the red dots on Omegas, but now that you mention it I won't be able to unsee it. Damn it.

Please, no Omega glow. Username glows are so ugly.

21176e55b8b0e21428cc3dcf76446122.png

Think it has some animation but it is broken or only 1 frame was exported.

Attachments

Reaction score
It now animates Savage. Looks weird as duck LOL. Raining red dots.

a3da05a001f90c28ee303a8e8ee5917b.gif

(Click gif for better quality)
MentaL white on white is invisible. Make it looks something cool or remove it. In my opinion it adds nothing to the omega rank. Give us more inbox space instead ^.^ (250 is not much :(:)

Attachments

Reaction score
EDIT: It now animates @Savage. Looks weird as duck LOL. Raining red dots.

Fa3da05a001f90c28ee303a8e8ee5917b.gif

@MentaL white on white is invisible. Make it looks something cool or remove it. In my opinion it adds nothing to the omega rank. Give us more inbox space instead ^.^ (500 is not much :(:)
Still no animation for me. How did you get black background?

Back