Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
Still no animation for me. How did you get black background?

Profiles: https://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333367386.html

As the likes / quotes list is the same page as the profile (Just a different tab) it mimics the style.

64f44171094eda7d5a1271ca3c5fa012.png

Which is still semi broken.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Not really a bug, just a design element. The font size on the forum homepage doesn't match the sub-section and thread title sizes. This makes the font feel inconsistent and the section / thread titles seem very large. An example:

Forum index:
Sub-section font:

It would look better visually IMO if the sub-section font matched the forum index font sizes. The forum index gives a nice clean feel, where the sub-sections feel very jumbo-sized, if that makes sense.

Also, the user info in the postbit may look better centered. I'm referring this section specifically:

Normally centered text within set sized boxes looks strange, but it would look better because the Username, user title, avatar, and reputation are all also centered.

My last "gripe" is the Reply to Thread button is abnormally large. This would look better shrunk down to the size of the other buttosn in the quick-reply field. The spacing above the quick-reply box with the thread pages would also match better. The image below shows what I mean;

It would also improve the spacing at the top of the thread under the title. See here:

Just my $0.02. A feature request would be to make the Users Online at the bottom of the forum index collapsable if possible. RZ has a lot of users online at all times and this stretches the page length quite significantly. I have it blocked with adblock, but a feature built in to the theme would be much more clean. See for the area I'm referencing.

Otherwise I haven't came across any actual bugs yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is happening with the "Reply to Thread" button:

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MrTarky, clear cache
Droppy, same issue, not a theme related, but a forum bug
ησвяαιη , try now please

Thanks.

Back