Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I unfortunately don't have the time to look through the thread right now, so I'm sorry if that was already posted.

At the user profiles, the name and rank are very hard to read. It's probably the hardest to read with userrank Gamma.

Examples:
Vc2Ly3X.png

https://forum.ragezone.com/members/343903.html
https://forum.ragezone.com/members/819072.html
https://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333366339.html

Maybe make a white outline or change the bg for it to white or something, dunno :)

//edit

Also, again not sure if already asked:
zBEo41e.png

Weren't thread titles for unread posts bold? In my opinion it would be more clear to have something in addition to the icon :)

Retired
Reaction score
This was brought up by @Joopie but I'm bringing it up again. Is there any chance you could possibly change the search input to a grey color such as this below? it's not a bug or anything just a suggestion, overall the site looks beautiful.

How it is now:
jivJ3FD.png

How it would look when changed:
WBX8xvA.png

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
"New Subscribed Threads" don't have <b></b> on links, meaning I can't see witch thread is new and witch is old.

Reaction score
"New Subscribed Threads" don't have <b></b> on links, meaning I can't see witch thread is new and witch is old.

Was mentioned couple of times :)

I'm for the gray search box!

Oh btw thanks for soo much customization :) (Hopefully the style doesn't change again!)

Ygo89T8.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Was mentioned couple of times :)

I'm for the gray search box!

Oh btw thanks for soo much customization :) (Hopefully the style doesn't change again!)

Ygo89T8.png

Done, also -- clear your front end browser cache as the resized buttons are not showing on yours.

Maybe if you ask @Nathalie nicely she will ;)

-- edit; all unread threads are now bold.

Retired
Reaction score
Thank you very much for changing the search input, looks much better. MentaL :eek:tt:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Is this meant to be how it is? Not sure if it's been mentioned yet

Q1K1ksI.png

Reaction score
It would be more consistent and nice if these were all the same size.

404_image.png

There is also some spacing issues here:

404_image.png

Also the scroll option in signatures is no longer there. Not sure if these had been already reported but yeah.

I am having the same issues as asesinato I tried clearing cache and changing themes with no luck.

EDIT: These buttons might also need some aligning. The text colour next to the plus sign might also need changing, can barely see it.

404_image.png

EDIT 2: asesinato appears to have customised his profile, hence the text colour can't be seen, not sure if there is a fix for that or just up to users.

EDIT 3: These should also be changed in size if the other ones are. Just all of them really.

404_image.png

EDIT 4: After clearing cache the logo at the top seems to have reduced in quality, to the extent where I can see it :/

Last edited:
Back