Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme Bugs

Reaction score
Reaction score
So the image doesn't show up in the Recover Lost Password.

404_image.png

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have noticed that on all user profiles if you try and click view conversation on visitor messages on the first message it does not work. Try and click it for any other message but the first it will work.

Reaction score
I have noticed that on all user profiles if you try and click view conversation on visitor messages on the first message it does not work. Try and click it for any other message but the first it will work.
I noticed that too.

And, if you post a new visitor message on someone's profile, the "view conversation" button doesn't work on the newly posted message either.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
New theme bug: The signature height is fixed size. Doesn't go all the way.

Much better:

WvyrdjB.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will try to approach you differently.

Oh great MentaL, Son of God, I humbly request to add scrolling feature for signatures.

:w00t:

This bug was already reported, I am sure he will fix it when he can, relax and read the replies to check if you have worries.

MentaL Might be a good idea to modify your first post on the thread to say, which bugs are known about and you are currently working on.

Reaction score
This bug was already reported, I am sure he will fix it when he can, relax and read the replies to check if you have worries.

@MentaL Might be a good idea to modify your first post on the thread to say, which bugs are known about and you are currently working on.

Could do but it's late, i'm tired and i hear my bed calling me. Ciao!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this was already mentioned here, but the following happens for me after editing a post.

SffTqBy.png

The Like counter for your own profile gets blank.

Using Chrome 43.x

Back