Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

thread report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He hi,

When I report a thread no popup being popped up for the lazy people (also noticed the My Reports item is gone).

But that wasn't why I made this thread. When I report a thread and click on submit, I get redirected to the reported thread. Nothing wrong with that but, the reported post is empty :p

Reaction score
Reporting was malfunctioning (thats why the forum went into maintenance several times friday and saturday).

There is / was a bug that would empty the reported post.

Reporting has been disabled and should now temporary go by a moderator or up.

When I asked MentaL when it all would be fixed he replied:

MentaL said:
truth? not sure, wont get much time later to debug, not had chance to debug today but what i did find out yesterday is that its truncating via the current default style, using another style is not cuasing it, unsure if there is a javascript conflict of some sort, unsure!

Reaction score
As far as I know, there has been a bug in the report mod Dan was using, and he's still working on fixing it. So that's the cause of it. No idea how the progress on the fix is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's being worked on, don't worry.

Great! Next problem is the like error, I know it's hard to fix, but every little helps right?
If you possibly need help with anything just PM Me, I know people...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Likes bug - RaGEZONE forums
Next time make sure you don't post off-topic, because I know people...

It's just a reminder, I didn't say its a new bug did I? And I have seen that thread. Just there seems to be little going on to actually do something about it. And I'm not too worried about your people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back