• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Thread Subscription

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Everytime i post on a thread i receive a notification that i have subscribed to that thread, but in my settings i have set default thread subscription mode to: do not subscribe.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you do a screenshot?

Reaction score
I have kind of the same problem. I get a notification every time a thread I subscribed to get's new posts, even though my Default Thread Subscription Mode is set to Through my control panel only.

404_image.png

And my settings:

404_image.png

This just started happening a few days ago, haven't messed with the settings ever.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Having the default thread subscription mode set as through your control panel will make notifications appear at the top, because it notifies you through the control panel. You want the do not subscribe option.

Reaction score
Having the default thread subscription mode set as through your control panel will make notifications appear at the top, because it notifies you through the control panel. You want the do not subscribe option.
Ah, thank you. But I still want to be notified in my User Control Panel when there are new posts but I don't want to get notifications. Will I still get this if I select that option?

Like this:
404_image.png

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already selected the do not subscribe option.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Delete the threads from your supscription list.

Rogu3
Reaction score
^All of that^ and also delete all your current subscriptions. Setting the default does not delete your old thread subscriptions.

Back