Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Threads keeps getting Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What the hell is going on? why did my last thread got Deleted? i shared a funny GunZ youtube video in the Gunz Section and it got Deleted, Why?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should have moved it to the Entertainment section instead of deleting it.

I think the only thing mods can do outside of their section is infract lololol

Reaction score
He would be the supervisor who basicly is the ruler about moderators, they can ban.

Supervisor that says "Then I would have deleted it..." without saying why , or giving a reason, is a not someone who should be a Supervisor, And i bet he said that to get people to like his comment, Funny thing is he has been here longer than me yet I have more likes than him.

Styx should be a Supervisor , he's a cool guy who doesn't do poop like this for no reason.

Also about "he can ban" Oh my god really? a Ban? So i guess because I said "who the duck are you" to a "supervisor" i should get banned? Let's wait for the guy who is full of himself to show up and Win this thread by Banning me thus giving him more popularity and more kiss asses like Doraemon who liked his comment and is stalking this thread ever since i asked DaCheat who the duck is he.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Supervisor that says "Then I would have deleted it..." without saying why , or giving a reason, is a not someone who should be a Supervisor, And i bet he said that to get people to like his comment, Funny thing is he has been here longer than me yet I have more likes than him.

Styx should be a Supervisor , he's a cool guy who doesn't do poop like this for no reason.

Because it wasn't that populated back then I think there wasn't a thank/like button as well.

Reaction score
*common sense*

First of all, since you didn't added the name of the guy who sent you that, It's not me, second of all people are wondering why do their Threads getting Deleted, Isn't sharing something funny should be ok? I mean do we have to fight in order to keep posting?

Hey i got a question, and Let's see who's smart enough to answer it, Keep in mind that we're all humans and I don't give respect to people i don't know just because they are higher rank than me, Why wasn't this happening a year ago? or less, no one got his thread deleted , Everybody shared funny stuff and people liked it, plus nowadays every comment is considered as spam, since my comments got deleted as well suddenly.

Even KillerStefen is better then this "Supervisor" idiot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Revolution stop making yourself look like a fool, in all honesty just quit posting outside of the development sections.

DaCheat is a key part of the RZ staff team, like anyone else on the team. We're all here because we do it well, otherwise we'd be fired. He's just been around longer, and done everything a whole lot better. Thus, supervisor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Revolution stop making yourself look like a fool, in all honesty just quit posting outside of the development sections.

DaCheat is a key part of the RZ staff team, like anyone else on the team. We're all here because we do it well, otherwise we'd be fired. He's just been around longer, and done everything a whole lot better. Thus, supervisor.

Dawson, Don't tell me what to do you stick, i'm Standing for what i Believe in, and you were nothing a few months ago, just a simple coder and in Trinity staff, so you don't have the rights to tell me what to do, You're barely active in your Section as it is.

I got to read the forum rules, And by it says nothing bad about me posting that video in the Entertainment section, as the forum's title is "Videos, Jokes, Pictures!! Anything funny here!"
That's why i think this is shenanigans that he said he would have deleted it.

I wouldn't have kept going at this if i knew i was wrong, You're the fool who thinks just because that guy is a Supervisor and has been here long enough, he's acting right.

Reaction score
RevolutioN, I highly suggest that you stop talking about the higher staff like this. You have no idea about how they are and what they do. He is a Supervisor for a reason. Having more 'Likes' than DaCheat doesn't prove anything here. He would have obviously deleted a GunZ video coming from the GunZ section. You need to post it there and he'll decide what to do.

Just calm down and forget about that video. You've been a good member in the section and now you're doing this for no reason at all.

In short, DaCheat isn't wrong about anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
RevolutioN, I highly suggest that you stop talking about the higher staff like this. You have no idea about how they are and what they do. He is a Supervisor for a reason. Having more 'Likes' than DaCheat doesn't prove anything here. He would have obviously deleted a GunZ video coming from the GunZ section. You need to post it there and he'll decide what to do.

Read my post Above, and since you and Dawson can't do poop here, I'm sticking here till Either i get banned (For no reason , but just to show others That you can't speak out your mind without being blamed for Disrespecting or called a Flamer) or until this guy sees that hes either wrong which won't happened or either he'll just take back what he said.

It's not about the damn video, it's about having fun without going overboard, which i clearly wasn't.

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to counter-act to Revo's statement, I honestly must refrain and say I am done here in this thread; I stand by what I say, and everyone else in this thread has made valid points. I'm going to go check out this post in question and think on it, but I highly doubt it belonged in the GunZ section to begin with; and putting it in the entertainment section would probably be a waste since it's 90% not even funny to anyone outside of GunZ. Like Phoenix said, stick it to GzF

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to counter-act to Revo's statement, I honestly must refrain and say I am done here in this thread; I stand by what I say, and everyone else in this thread has made valid points. I'm going to go check out this post in question and think on it, but I highly doubt it belonged in the GunZ section to begin with; and putting it in the entertainment section would probably be a waste since it's 90% not even funny to anyone outside of GunZ. Like Phoenix said, stick it to GzF

Videos, Jokes, Pictures!! Anything funny here!

Since not only I find it funny, it should be posted there, This has nothing to do with you or Phoenix, And you can't counter-act me since you need to keep that mod act all nice and clean, But if you want to help or change your ways, instead of sticking your noes somewhere it doesn't belong, how about Do something useful like releasing 09' client so people can enjoy it, instead of selling it.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------