Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BannedRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    440Posts

Threads keeps getting Deleted

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

What the hell is going on? why did my last thread got Deleted? i shared a funny GunZ youtube video in the Gunz Section and it got Deleted, Why?

ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,876Posts

Re: Threads keeps getting Deleted

You should have spoken to me about it first. The video was no where related to Gunz development so I had to take it off. It's best to not post such things in the section. Do it on GzF or something else, if you want to.

BannedRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    440Posts

I hate GzF, you shouldn't have deleted it phoenix , it's pretty funny and people liked it. :/

ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,876Posts

That still isn't a good reason for me to let it stay. It is completely irrelevant to the section. Sorry.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    963Posts

You should have moved it to the Entertainment section instead of deleting it.

GammaRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    2,957Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Bass View Post
    I think the only thing mods can do outside of their section is infract lololol

LegendRank
    May 2004 Join Date
    Minneapolis, MNLocation
    7,399Posts

Then I would have deleted it...

ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,876Posts

I know what I'm supposed to do.
    I have no authority over the Entertainment section so I can't move it there. As DaCheat said:

Quote Originally Posted by DaCheat View Post

BannedRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    440Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaCheat View Post
    And who the fuck are you, sir?

The OmegaRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    6,368Posts

He would be the supervisor who basicly is the ruler about moderators, they can ban.

BannedRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    440Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfun View Post
    He would be the supervisor who basicly is the ruler about moderators, they can ban.
    Supervisor that says "Then I would have deleted it..." without saying why , or giving a reason, is a not someone who should be a Supervisor, And i bet he said that to get people to like his comment, Funny thing is he has been here longer than me yet I have more likes than him.

Styx should be a Supervisor , he's a cool guy who doesn't do shit like this for no reason.

Also about "he can ban" Oh my god really? a Ban? So i guess because I said "who the fuck are you" to a "supervisor" i should get banned? Let's wait for the guy who is full of himself to show up and Win this thread by Banning me thus giving him more popularity and more kiss asses like Doraemon who liked his comment and is stalking this thread ever since i asked DaCheat who the fuck is he.
    Last edited by RevolutioN; 25-05-11 at 02:29 AM.

GammaRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    wvndesign.nlLocation
    3,332Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutioN View Post
    Supervisor that says "Then I would have deleted it..." without saying why , or giving a reason, is a not someone who should be a Supervisor, And i bet he said that to get people to like his comment, Funny thing is he has been here longer than me yet I have more likes than him.

Styx should be a Supervisor , he's a cool guy who doesn't do shit like this for no reason.
    Because it wasn't that populated back then I think there wasn't a thank/like button as well.
    In need of a website or design? Click here to send me a PM.

The OmegaRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    6,368Posts

Privatemessage:
    To: Mod's from whatever section
    Message: Hey, why is my thread deleted, can you guys explain that to me?
    *common sense*

BannedRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    440Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfun View Post
    *common sense*
    First of all, since you didn't added the name of the guy who sent you that, It's not me, second of all people are wondering why do their Threads getting Deleted, Isn't sharing something funny should be ok? I mean do we have to fight in order to keep posting?

Hey i got a question, and Let's see who's smart enough to answer it, Keep in mind that we're all humans and I don't give respect to people i don't know just because they are higher rank than me, Why wasn't this happening a year ago? or less, no one got his thread deleted , Everybody shared funny stuff and people liked it, plus nowadays every comment is considered as spam, since my comments got deleted as well suddenly.

Even KillerStefen is better then this "Supervisor" idiot.
    Last edited by RevolutioN; 25-05-11 at 02:37 AM.

LegendRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    ::1 (Canada BC)Location
    2,675Posts

Revolution stop making yourself look like a fool, in all honesty just quit posting outside of the development sections.

DaCheat is a key part of the RZ staff team, like anyone else on the team. We're all here because we do it well, otherwise we'd be fired. He's just been around longer, and done everything a whole lot better. Thus, supervisor.
    Last edited by Dawson; 25-05-11 at 02:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement