Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Threads keeps getting Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Videos, Jokes, Pictures!! Anything funny here!

Since not only I find it funny, it should be posted there, This has nothing to do with you or Phoenix, And you can't counter-act me since you need to keep that mod act all nice and clean, But if you want to help or change your ways, instead of sticking your noes somewhere it doesn't belong, how about Do something useful like releasing 09' client so people can enjoy it, instead of selling it.

Now look RevolutioN, you're trying to make us look bad for no reason. Why bring in all sorts of irrelevant things into this picture?

The video might not get deleted if you posted a fresh thread there. I can't just move a thread to the Entertainment section for others to handle. DaCheat is in control over there so he'll decide and let you know if the video can stay or not. Why are you going over board? This is not going to help you or any of us here. This is simply causing trouble.

This is going too far and seriously needs to stop.

Reaction score
Now look RevolutioN, you're trying to make us look bad for no reason. Why bring in all sorts of irrelevant things into this picture?

The video might not get deleted if you posted a fresh thread there. I can't just move a thread to the Entertainment section for others to handle. DaCheat is in control over there so he'll decide and let you know if the video can stay or not. Why are you going over board? This is not going to help you or any of us here. This is simply causing trouble.

This is going too far and seriously needs to stop.

I'm going over board because all i do is help others in the GunZ section, if you only knew how long it takes to Model something in blender.

And when i do something that'll "put a smile on that face" it gets deleted, with no reason, i didn't even Received a message saying why, it gets me pissed off, One, i had to open a thread in order to know why, Two inside the Thread i got only Comments that made no sense according the forum rules.

Look nix, if i'm getting banned here, i'm gone duck it i don't care, But i know others will be disappointed since all i did was sharing stuff for free and you know it.

I don't think i'm good at modeling , i don't think i'm pro, All i do is simply follow something that was forgotten ever since KillerStefen left the GunZ Scene. "Sharing is Caring.

Reaction score
There's are certain golden rules that are thought of as common sense to most civilized human beings. One of these being respect your elders. This can also be interpreted as "Respect all authority above your own self."

I suggest you be civilized, and use common sense. There is no reason not to in this situation. Any questions regarding moderators' actions should, as has been said previously, be discussed with the said moderator in question via private message. If you want to make information about that private discussion public, as you have stated you would like to, then simply ask the moderator if it is okay to release the private message discussion to the public.

If you do not feel comfortable talking with that moderator, or/and want to complain about them, speak with someone of higher authority then them, i.e. DaCheat, once again - through private messages. This is all basic forum etiquette. G'luck RevolutioN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going over board because all i do is help others in the GunZ section, if you only knew how long it takes to Model something in blender.

And when i do something that'll "put a smile on that face" it gets deleted, with no reason, i didn't even Received a message saying why, it gets me pissed off, One, i had to open a thread in order to know why, Two inside the Thread i got only Comments that made no sense according the forum rules.

Look nix, if i'm getting banned here, i'm gone duck it i don't care, But i know others will be disappointed since all i did was sharing stuff for free and you know it.

I don't think i'm good at modeling , i don't think i'm pro, All i do is simply follow something that was forgotten ever since KillerStefen left the GunZ Scene. "Sharing is Caring.

I agree that you're skilled and also contribute but how is that in relevance to this issue? Your intention might have been to entertain others by posting that video but as a regular member to the section, you should know that it's meant for development and not entertainment. DaCheat must have had a reason for making that comment. If he was serious, he has a reason, or he was probably kidding.

Why don't you just wait for a while till MentaL or one of the Super mods help you sort this issue out? It's not like your thread got deleted from the Entertainment section. You posted it in the GunZ section so I took it off, because I had to. You haven't even made an attempt to post a fresh thread in the Entertainment section. Nothing bad has happened with you.

If it's that single comment that triggers you, just seek help from the Super Moderators/Exy/MentaL and they'll let you know what's right and what's wrong.

Please calm down and have some patience till someone gets here to handle this issue.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all, since you didn't added the name of the guy who sent you that, It's not me, second of all people are wondering why do their Threads getting Deleted, Isn't sharing something funny should be ok? I mean do we have to fight in order to keep posting?

Hey i got a question, and Let's see who's smart enough to answer it, Keep in mind that we're all humans and I don't give respect to people i don't know just because they are higher rank than me, Why wasn't this happening a year ago? or less, no one got his thread deleted , Everybody shared funny stuff and people liked it, plus nowadays every comment is considered as spam, since my comments got deleted as well suddenly.

Even KillerStefen is better then this "Supervisor" idiot.

50% of my replies are counted as spam although i dont see anything "Spam" in it.

Edit : I have a feeling that this one will be a spam too wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back