Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to read the last page of particular threads

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
So whilst doing some moderating I was checking out this thread and for some reason I am unable to actually check page 6 of the thread (which contains only one post I believe). This problem happened before with the LPPH-style thread in Spamzilla. It's somewhat annoying.

edit: note; I've had to delete some posts just so I can check out this thread (so it'll return to page 5 instead of the problematic page 6)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's happened with me before. Funnily enough, I believe there was only a single post on the last page, too. I had to wait for someone else to reply to the thread before I could see it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sometimes forums submit errors where a thread will show an extra page, that really shouldn't be there. Could this be the problem or are you positive that there are posts on this page you cannot see.

Silly databases. :p

Back