Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

User profile keeps messing up

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Logged on today and my user profile went all white. So I set it to normal and for some reason it keeps changing to this;

iVukxTI.png

I've changed it multiple times now and still changes back to that after 5 minutes.. Also, everyone else profile to me looks like that. Sorry if this should be in account support.

P.S I use the Heisenberg theme :)

Cheers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'll do a test on this myself, and report what issues you have, thier have been a few issues with the heisenburg theme... prob just a CSS glitch im thinking, feel free to pm me with your progress issues and i can pass it on to a visor or a super or the big man himself... (i'm a Heisenburg user myself) What part have you been trying to change? your profile area and visitor messages? these have been like this for some time, there have been other issues more urgent on the "forum bug fix list" but the big man is getting around to fixing them no worries :) just have some patiance guys :)

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'll do a test on this myself, and report what issues you have, thier have been a few issues with the heisenburg theme... prob just a CSS glitch im thinking, feel free to pm me with your progress issues and i can pass it on to a visor or a super or the big man himself... (i'm a Heisenburg user myself) What part have you been trying to change? your profile area and visitor messages? these have been like this for some time, there have been other issues more urgent on the "forum bug fix list" but the big man is getting around to fixing them no worries :) just have some patiance guys :)

We are having patience no doubt, just making someone aware of this. Basically, all the white to default Heisenberg black colours. I click set to default and it sets it to the black/grey colours how ever once I save it just goes white again. It throws me off looking at my glorious profile :(:

But I know it's nnot first priority to MentaL can take his time fixing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it have to do something with the cache?

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it's a CSS problem or cache problem. I believe it's saving problem, I tried saving on other themes and it worked fine, just not on this one and this is the only one I like. Oh well, I'll leave it to someone else to fix.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I noticed today that when I look at a thread created by MentaL the area on the left with his avatar shows as white as well. And when viewing another user's profile, if I show their customization's it goes all white as well. Still bugging me to be honest.

Back