Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First visitor message not clickable

Reaction score
The "View Conversation" message on the first visitor message of any profile cannot be clicked sometimes. At other times you have to move your cursor just over the "V" part so you can click it.

I have only tested this on Google Chrome v58.

4Er5K

Reaction score
Reaction score
Gotta love how it was noted in 2016 but duck all was done, insignificant or not :D

A fix was also posted...
witch plz - im busy!lol... but in seriousness , altering certain values edits the forum site wide and not specific to the page itself given its a widely used class, hence why i proceed with caution .

Reaction score
witch plz - im busy!lol... but in seriousness , altering certain values edits the forum site wide and not specific to the page itself given its a widely used class, hence why i proceed with caution .

I know I'm just joking :)

As for the issue, any way you can alter that one specific element on the page? I don't quite remember how much vBulletin lets you edit through the Admin Panel...

Back