Where'd my "Post Likes Received" go?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    260Posts

Question Where'd my "Post Likes Received" go?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I received a notification I had new likes on a post. Went to view the notification, it said there was nothing. I now notice all the likes I ever received are gone? Does this have anything to do with the new theme, or something in the database?

EDIT: They showed up again on their own. Must have been a small glitch. Close thread please.

Second Edit: It appears the likes do not show during refreshes of some sort. It may only be user sided, tested on FireFox, IE, and Chrome. Same issue/bug.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,089Posts

Re: Where'd my "Post Likes Received" go?

Have noticed this myself. Happens when liking someone's post, their likes received disappear until I refresh.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    260Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Have noticed this myself. Happens when liking someone's post, their likes received disappear until I refresh.
    Alright I'm not alone! I love your signature, it's funny how it relates to this topic, I even gave you a like to see if it still happens, confirmed it still does.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RevanOn3r View Post
    I received a notification I had new likes on a post. Went to view the notification, it said there was nothing. I now notice all the likes I ever received are gone? Does this have anything to do with the new theme, or something in the database?

EDIT: They showed up again on their own. Must have been a small glitch. Close thread please.

Second Edit: It appears the likes do not show during refreshes of some sort. It may only be user sided, tested on FireFox, IE, and Chrome. Same issue/bug.
    Likes do not show accurately until you refresh.
    It has been discussed to death (use search function). For example... https://forum.ragezone.com/f598/likes-bug-972215/
    Closing this for now.
    IXXI

Advertisement