Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where'd my "Post Likes Received" go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I received a notification I had new likes on a post. Went to view the notification, it said there was nothing. I now notice all the likes I ever received are gone? Does this have anything to do with the new theme, or something in the database?

EDIT: They showed up again on their own. Must have been a small glitch. Close thread please.

Second Edit: It appears the likes do not show during refreshes of some sort. It may only be user sided, tested on FireFox, IE, and Chrome. Same issue/bug.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have noticed this myself. Happens when liking someone's post, their likes received disappear until I refresh.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have noticed this myself. Happens when liking someone's post, their likes received disappear until I refresh.

Alright I'm not alone! I love your signature, it's funny how it relates to this topic, I even gave you a like to see if it still happens, confirmed it still does.

Reaction score
I received a notification I had new likes on a post. Went to view the notification, it said there was nothing. I now notice all the likes I ever received are gone? Does this have anything to do with the new theme, or something in the database?

EDIT: They showed up again on their own. Must have been a small glitch. Close thread please.

Second Edit: It appears the likes do not show during refreshes of some sort. It may only be user sided, tested on FireFox, IE, and Chrome. Same issue/bug.

Likes do not show accurately until you refresh.
It has been discussed to death (use search function). For example... https://forum.ragezone.com/f598/likes-bug-972215/
Closing this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back