Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XBOX Live Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone realized this forum has been really slow ever since the XBOX Live addon? If your going to add that then why not a PSN PS3 addon. I'm just saying it's been fairly slow ever since.

Look into it?

Reaction score
The XBOX live system does not effect the speed in any single way, its just a database therefore doesn't load no additional queries unless the page is accessed, and then, that shall not effect the forum at all.

The biggest resource hog is VBSEO which we been using successfully for many years, if it feels slow to you, its more than likely your connection.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Have had no effect on slowness to my connect or the forum it self it much be you , so i suggest you check you stats on internet server. and a PS3 addon would not help at all , because of i do not have one ): lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
See , it was resolved , you could always contact someone who also uses RZ and ask them if it was slower , before you blame it on xBOX , well in any condition im glad that you fixed your internet. Good Luck.

-Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back