XBOX Live Intake

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    2,639Posts

XBOX Live Intake

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Has anyone realized this forum has been really slow ever since the XBOX Live addon? If your going to add that then why not a PSN PS3 addon. I'm just saying it's been fairly slow ever since.

Look into it?
    :d

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

Re: XBOX Live Intake

The XBOX live system does not effect the speed in any single way, its just a database therefore doesn't load no additional queries unless the page is accessed, and then, that shall not effect the forum at all.

The biggest resource hog is VBSEO which we been using successfully for many years, if it feels slow to you, its more than likely your connection.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

InactiveRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    195Posts

I Have had no effect on slowness to my connect or the forum it self it much be you , so i suggest you check you stats on internet server. and a PS3 addon would not help at all , because of i do not have one ): lol.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    2,639Posts

Ahhh, I just realized Verizon was actin' crazy.

InactiveRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    195Posts

See , it was resolved , you could always contact someone who also uses RZ and ask them if it was slower , before you blame it on xBOX , well in any condition im glad that you fixed your internet. Good Luck.

-Morris

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    2,639Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monst3r Morris View Post
    See , it was resolved , you could always contact someone who also uses RZ and ask them if it was slower , before you blame it on xBOX , well in any condition im glad that you fixed your internet. Good Luck.

-Morris
    I never blamed it directly on XBOX.
    I blamed it on the addon.

Advertisement