Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 Time Username Change to Everyone

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hard to keep track of everyone who already used and haven't used their "1" time user name change.

also its pointless.

if you want a name change bad just pay for a month subscription

Reaction score
hard to keep track of everyone who already used and haven't used their "1" time user name change.

also its pointless.

if you want a name change bad just pay for a month subscription

Actually that's a plugin..If a user registered he is allowed to change his username by usercp.

Here is it

Last edited:
Reaction score
They have about 10 vBulletin mods like that ^^

They have a point shop 'based on post count/thanks/reputation' etc.

I think it's a good idea, at least if they have been registered a few years and don't like their name anymore, they can change it if they can't get money. :p

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
When I had my one month subscription, no one told me how to change my username. I actually think it would be pointless to have it so you can have a 1 time username change. Unlimited changes but once every 6 months.

Reaction score
They have about 10 vBulletin mods like that ^^

They have a point shop 'based on post count/thanks/reputation' etc.

I think it's a good idea, at least if they have been registered a few years and don't like their name anymore, they can change it if they can't get money. :p

Omg you got my words :blink:

EDIT:
and no it's not based on points.. at least the thing that I am talking about is not.

Last edited:

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I had my one month subscription, no one told me how to change my username. I actually think it would be pointless to have it so you can have a 1 time username change. Unlimited changes but once every 6 months.

lol, it says it before you purchase the subscription.

in the new "hidden section"

@Sean & alish1558

Dan has said he wanted to manually keep track of username changes.

I don't know about now. I think it's an "okay" idea. But, it depends on what Dan decides to do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The purpose is to let people that have had a username for a long time and no longer like such name, change such name. If you could change it constantly, people would get confused on who is who.

I agree that we should have a 1 time name change for all users, because I hate my name....:thumbup1:

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go buy or win your own subscription. Not fair for people who spend their hard earned money

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go buy or win your own subscription. Not fair for people who spend their hard earned money

You can talk Mr. Error404 bought me a 1 year sub. :eek:tt1:

On-topic.
I don't like this idea. Plus Dan would have a hell of a time trying to do everyones.

Reaction score
You guys need to respect others ideas..
Anyway,it's mod for vbulletin(the name change) that's not hard to do.
I already gave the link,if Dan want he can add.
Check the posts before posting.

Last edited:

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's automatic within the database. You can also set it to a certain amount of days between changes per rank and even block ranks from changing names.

Exactly. But the only problem is that Dan wants to keep track of changed usernames, thats why he does it manually or else I think he would already have a plugin for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly. But the only problem is that Dan wants to keep track of changed usernames, thats why he does it manually or else I think he would already have a plugin for it.

Yeah. But there are some mods, which also keep a txt log of all the changed usernames. And if the period between next change is kept to be 6 months, the log won't be that bigger.

Back