Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its a forum.. why do you want achievements?

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I presumed you wanted this since you posted in Suggestions, anyway it's pretty pointless for a forum like this and gives people like ihatehaxor a reason to spam

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I presumed you wanted this since you posted in Suggestions, anyway it's pretty pointless for a forum like this and gives people like ihatehaxor a reason to spam

Then I guess Mods would have to do the job they were given huh? There's nothing wrong with this suggestion, seeing as how it was already in place before.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool.. lets add more useless poop to the forum.. nice one

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool.. lets add more useless poop to the forum.. nice one

Like posts like that one? Seriously, the feature was there before and was taken away for unknown reasons. If there were no bugs with it, what is the big deal of having it? Some people enjoy seeing their time spent on a forum being worthwhile (to them). Note how I said "some".

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In case you guys didn't know, there was quite a huge argument a few times, as useless poop like these bogged down the forums. You guys want the achievements poop for edicks we don't want it as we can't stand that server busy crap.

So... alright, we be lagging once again, for your e-dicks.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In case you guys didn't know, there was quite a huge argument a few times, as useless poop like these bogged down the forums. You guys want the achievements poop for edicks we don't want it as we can't stand that server busy crap.

So... alright, we be lagging once again, for your e-dicks.

I'm sorry.. what? Seriously? Has it not been known for a long time now that the reason the forum was lagging before was because FranTech had massive issues? Every customer from FranTech experienced it, and it went on for a long time. Adding an achievement system would add barely any strain to the host machine unless you have a constant script running, checking every 5 minutes. If it's set up like user ranks, where it checks once an hour (I personally believe it could be lowered to 3-5 hours to "help" with lag), there should be no issue, provided the host machine isn't poop and isn't having issues.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No.. this really is useless, this is a discussion board, a forum not a game.. why should you be rewarded with some crappy graphical medal for posting? It makes no sense.. its bad enough vbulletin added a friends system and profile!
Seriously this is a discussion board and there is no need for this poop.

Reaction score
No.. this really is useless, this is a discussion board, a forum not a game.. why should you be rewarded with some crappy graphical medal for posting? It makes no sense.. its bad enough vbulletin added a friends system and profile!
Seriously this is a discussion board and there is no need for this poop.

Please avoid the word "poop" in every phrase you say...
And why not?People would be motivated to post more and be more active..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought achievements depended on the experience system, which contributed most to the lag on RZ.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please avoid the word "poop" in every phrase you say...
And why not?People would be motivated to post more and be more active..
People should be motivated by interesting topics and not be made to post by useless addons.

Also, poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back