Add dislike posts to mods.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    Desolation.Location
    1,133Posts

Add dislike posts to mods.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Really need this option. I get hurt by many mods who dislike my post. So I went in for revenge, little did I know the option is not there for Mods/Supers/Admins/w.eyourmomwouldbeproudoff.

Add it, or remove it, unfair. Mods often say stupid shit, can't call them out for it even in a discussion thread cause it get closed for getting to "personal". Will this forum change to the tardzone? Recruit donkey mods who come in to a discussion, then get called out for the shit they post and they run off to a Super?

​suckmydickfatbecca.
    *removed*

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,099Posts

Re: Add dislike posts to mods.

Moderators often say things which community members dislike. Who doesn't hate it when you're getting punished when you're breaking a rule. Therefore, no. Moderators would get lots of misplaced dislikes. Therefore a dislike button won't have any value for a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaruna View Post
    ​suckmydickfatbecca.
    We're not interested in your sex wishes.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    EgyptLocation
    2,951Posts

Really need this option. I get hurt by many mods who dislike my post. So I went in for revenge, little did I know the option is not there for Mods/Supers/Admins/w.eyourmomwouldbeproudoff.

Add it, or remove it, unfair. Mods often say stupid shit, can't call them out for it even in a discussion thread cause it get closed for getting to "personal". Will this forum change to the tardzone? Recruit donkey mods who come in to a discussion, then get called out for the shit they post and they run off to a Super?

​suckmydickfatbecca.
    As i see you are looking for this to abuse it against mod and your hidden side of post prove this so ..

You gotta run off to a Super if you have something against any mod or if you feel that you were abused by any of them.
    If there's one thing i hate the most, It's seeing bad things happen to good people.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

​suckmydickfatbecca.
    Really dude? WTF? @MentaL Hammer down :)

Advertisement