Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add dislike posts to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Really need this option. I get hurt by many mods who dislike my post. So I went in for revenge, little did I know the option is not there for Mods/Supers/Admins/w.eyourmomwouldbeproudoff.

Add it, or remove it, unfair. Mods often say stupid poop, can't call them out for it even in a discussion thread cause it get closed for getting to "personal". Will this forum change to the tardzone? Recruit donkey mods who come in to a discussion, then get called out for the poop they post and they run off to a Super? :lol:

​suckmydickfatbecca.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Moderators often say things which community members dislike. Who doesn't hate it when you're getting punished when you're breaking a rule. Therefore, no. Moderators would get lots of misplaced dislikes. Therefore a dislike button won't have any value for a moderator.

​suckmydickfatbecca.
We're not interested in your sex wishes.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Really need this option. I get hurt by many mods who dislike my post. So I went in for revenge, little did I know the option is not there for Mods/Supers/Admins/w.eyourmomwouldbeproudoff.

Add it, or remove it, unfair. Mods often say stupid poop, can't call them out for it even in a discussion thread cause it get closed for getting to "personal". Will this forum change to the tardzone? Recruit donkey mods who come in to a discussion, then get called out for the poop they post and they run off to a Super? :lol:

​suckmydickfatbecca.

As i see you are looking for this to abuse it against mod and your hidden side of post prove this so ..

You gotta run off to a Super if you have something against any mod or if you feel that you were abused by any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back