Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add an Everquest / EQEmu Section

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all -

I wanted to get some input on the creation of an Everquest server section, or even a RZ EQ server.

I have all of the compatible clients, EQ Titanium Edition, as well as Seeds of Destruction.

I also have a copy of EQ UnderFoot, but it has some errors, client side - not server.

I'd be happy to upload these somewhere, given the opportunity.

You can't really find these disks anymore. Amazon has them for over $200.

They retailed for $20.

There are "other means" to get Everquest Titanium Edition, of which I am going to wait off to share, as I am not sure if it is appropriate to post links to client downloads.

Other than that, I can upload everything, given a FTP site of some sort.

The Project1999 sever is the only one I have noticed that actually requires just Titanium... Doesn't work with SoD or UF.

All other servers work with all of the supported EQEmu clients.

I'm prepared to set up a test server.

The server software works for Windows and Linux, although I prefer managing the Windows EQEmu server.

RaGEZONE would probably get a lot of EQ players if this is out, especially considering it's extremely difficult to still get the SoD files.

Let me know what you think...

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm bumping this. I haven't heard back from anyone.

I am able to provide the EQ client that works with the EMU, provided someone is gracious enough to provide hosting for such a thing.

Also able to provide guides, and possibly setup and official RZ EQ server.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I've got no interest in an RZ EQ server. Secondly, the lack of people wanting this section makes me not want to add it.

True that, I'm sure EQ fans would go for a EQ2 server tho, newer and better graphics. One other thing I would like to point out is it wouldn't be a wise choice. After all the creators at SOE(Sony if you want to be technical) wouldn't be too happy to see their clients being posted up on an ftp for download. xD I'm sure a lawsuit would be in order then.

Back