Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add a Habbo Discussions forum inside the Habbo Hotel section

Reaction score
So, many times i want to discuss important habbo-related stuff, but there isnt a specific forum to post it in.

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Dev
> Habbo Help
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Customs & Layouts
> Habbo Tutorials
> Habbo Quality Tutorials

I think it would be useful, for the Release section to be split up into the following:

Habbo Releases
> CMS
> Emu
> Gordon + SWFs
> Official Furni
> Tools and Kits
> Images and so on
Habbo Customs and Layouts
> CMS Skins
> Website Layouts
> Custom Furni
> Custom Images and so on

and you could have it like this:

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Discussion
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Development
> Habbo Tutorials

I hope you take my ideas into consideration, MentaL and the awesome staff here @ my favourite MMORPG Forums.

Reaction score
2nd biggest. MapleStory still stands at #1.

But anyway, I disagree on this idea. Being a former Habbo mod, I still see no need in this. The section is perfectly fine the way it is and I honestly see that it's not going to change in a really long time.

I agree with Sean here. Why reinvent the wheel? The section has been running fine like this for years, let it be.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There should only be one major change and that should be the development section, which should be split up into.

- Web Development
- Server Development

Reaction score
There should only be one major change and that should be the development section, which should be split up into.

- Web Development
- Server Development

Still no. There are hardly any finished developments these days anyway, no point splitting up the section to encourage more crap to be posted..

Rogu3
Reaction score
I agree with the whole Discussions idea, but I think if you add too many subsections it will get confusing and just annoying at some point. I hate clicking, so if I have to go through Fort Knox (Click a thousand links) just to find a furni release, I'll give up at the Main Page of the forum.

I do think we need a discussions section separate from the main section. I see the main part of the "Habbo Hotel" section more for news about Habbo Hotel and Private Servers, whereas we're looking for a place to just share some thoughts on the little things. I don't think this would affect the section negatively in any way because it would just be a little section for "bullshitters" to share their thoughts about stuff that may not exactly be relevant or important. For example, if I want to have a discussion about bringing the Trax back, and I post it in the Habbo Hotel Section, it will most likely get declined because I have no proof or news about any upcoming Trax Furni or anything. If there's a discussion section, then I can just have a discussion with people who are interested instead of bumping old Habbo Hotel Section threads with comments about bringing the Trax back which is probably irrelevant to the thread itself.

If we add a Habbo Discussion Sub-Section, it will stop people from having off-topic conversations within the Habbo Main Section threads.

-breathes- 'Nuff said. :D

Back