Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add a Habbo Discussions forum inside the Habbo Hotel section

Reaction score
So, many times i want to discuss important habbo-related stuff, but there isnt a specific forum to post it in.

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Dev
> Habbo Help
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Customs & Layouts
> Habbo Tutorials
> Habbo Quality Tutorials

I think it would be useful, for the Release section to be split up into the following:

Habbo Releases
> CMS
> Emu
> Gordon + SWFs
> Official Furni
> Tools and Kits
> Images and so on
Habbo Customs and Layouts
> CMS Skins
> Website Layouts
> Custom Furni
> Custom Images and so on

and you could have it like this:

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Discussion
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Development
> Habbo Tutorials

I hope you take my ideas into consideration, MentaL and the awesome staff here @ my favourite MMORPG Forums.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do agree with the majority of your post. Apart from a few things;

> Custom Images and so on
We could just make a tag instead of a whole new section.

[QUOTE][/I][COLOR=#333333]> Emu[/COLOR][I][/QUOTE]
This in my opinion, should stay in releases. We barely hit 10 decent Emulator releases a year, so I don't see the point in having a new section. Just have a tag [EMU].

[/I]Those are just my thoughts - Hope this gets reviewed.

Reaction score
I do agree with the majority of your post. Apart from a few things;

We could just make a tag instead of a whole new section.

This in my opinion, should stay in releases. We barely hit 10 decent Emulator releases a year, so I don't see the point in having a new section. Just have a tag [EMU].

[/I]Those are just my thoughts - Hope this gets reviewed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks on all the positive ideas, and i think now we just use new tags and add a few sections.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, but I don't think the 'CMS Skins' is necessarily needed. :p:

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I think you would be over complicating the Habbo section. It's fine how it is now and making edits like this is like the Coders Paradise thing all over again.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I think you would be over complicating the Habbo section. It's fine how it is now and making edits like this is like the Coders Paradise thing all over again.
Habbo Hotel is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, section on RaGEZONE. A few extra sections wouldn't stop the amount of habbotards in that section.

Reaction score
I thought the discussions have always been on just the main part of the Habbo Hotel section? That seems to be where most people place theirs.

Thats a 'moderated' forum. and thats about Habbo itself. Its not like i could post my discussion on small changes habbo have made with stuff, is it? Like, i wonder why the easter egg effect doesnt work in the catalog etc.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
No actually the mmain forum is a discussion for both Habbo related stuff and stuff pertaining to Habbo private servers. Its moderated to keep people from posting threads that have little meaning. And I like how the section is set out, its been like that for years now. I remember Otaku having something similar like that.

Reaction score
^^^^^

That's what /f282 is for, we moderate the section so that no one posts spam or posts that just don't make sense.

If you see anything interesting regarding habbo or private servers feel free to post it in the main section =]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think adding tags rather than sections would be much better. I prefer it how it is! =D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the idea but i'm not agreing with all of them. The release section has to change because it's looking messy. The rest is ok how it is i guess.

Reaction score
If this suggestion gets accepted I DEMAND the flyff section to have a sub section for:
WebDesigns
Resource Edits
WebSites
NPC Edits
Maps
Textures
Models
Sources
GFX

A Release Sub-Section is enough, just use common sense and start adding [TAGS] while releasing something to be easier to find.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use tags all you want but so long as the section is moderated 90% of good discussions will be blocked because the moderators disagree or find the discussion boring.

Reaction score
I thought the discussions have always been on just the main part of the Habbo Hotel section? That seems to be where most people place theirs.

yes but the moderators are so uptight about it they wont aprove a thread about anything not to mention all the gold threads they deleted form 2005+..

Reaction score
I agree.. I think there should be an extra GFX forum.. Because whenever i visit there for GFX (Which a rarely do) All you ever see is staff badges.. Badges, badges, and more, BADGES. It pisses me the duck off.

Reaction score
Habbo Hotel is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, section on RaGEZONE. A few extra sections wouldn't stop the amount of habbotards in that section.
2nd biggest. MapleStory still stands at #1.

But anyway, I disagree on this idea. Being a former Habbo mod, I still see no need in this. The section is perfectly fine the way it is and I honestly see that it's not going to change in a really long time.

Back