Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add more information about the GAME in the section.

Reaction score
Sometimes I browse around ragezone, and I am looking for a more recent interesting game.
But at a glance, it is difficult to tell what the hell the game is about, how it looks or if I even want to play it.

How do I play it? once I install it?

If there were screenshots and links to info about the game for each game on the main "game-category" page, it might make it easier to find out if you want to invest time in to the game.

I have made an example of how it would look:

7ghRt5U.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
google provide more info if you don't know about a game,
MMO and MMORPG purpose should for development after all,
info about the game itself is well explained in google, i dont think your idea is bad, but i think it's "unnecessary", it cost time and energy to describe it, for example "about the game" you will need to write a lot of text, and gathering screenshot? writing about how to play, etc. it's possible to copy paste, but why would you do that if people could just type "tera online" in the browser? and will get more detailed info include detailed quest, detailed item, tips for leveling, screenshot, history, how to play, company, some private server, even video?

Reaction score
I don't find this a bad idea at all. Even though they can make a sticky or just browse the section or w/e, a couple of screens and some text in the "index" of the section really grabs attention. I also think it would do well for the google ranking if the game sections contain more text about the game. If those texts contain some keywords on which people search on google for a game, it could lure more new members to RZ.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This forum is not made for lazy people. You must be in a wrong place mate, this is not google! :p

Reaction score
What can I say.
I am old and my time is precious, would like to know if I should invest time in the game quickly, in one place, instead of googling everything.
Ragezone users would then google how to setup the server, and then go to another community, because of how warm your comments are.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, i like the idea, but i don't think RaGEZONE is the right place for this. I mean, if you want info about a game, just Google it..

Back