Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add poll option to posts in more sections & Remove Site leaders link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both are kind of like who cares. But hey if Ragezone peeps fancys it. I thought i'd just suggest it anyway.

Basis for polls to more sections:
This is kinda obvious. If i want to host a discussion, and it has a poll. Might be able to see what people like. And all those people that don't post. And come back a year later and don't want to necro. Can also cast their vote. Yippie.

Or maybe like. If you have more than say 10 likes or more than 15 posts or something. That you can make a poll.

sections e.g. Coders Paradise

Basis for removal of Site leaders link:
Quick Links-> Site leaders
and Site leaders at bottom of main forum. Both don't do anything.
So that leads me to believe Ragezone has it disabled and Admin peeps don't want it on the site in the first place. If that's so then just get rid of the link anyway so more noobs like me don't click on it.

Maybe there's already stuff setup for polls. Thought I'd mention it anyway. I did a search and didn't find anything.

Best Regards,
LordJashin32

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Add poll option to posts in more sections & Remove Site leaders link

I don't think MentaL doesn't want the Site Leader page, but there are a few bugs in in I think, so he won't enable it untill that's fixed.

I don't think there is really need for a poll option in the Coders Paradise section. Are there more sections that you had in mind where it's not enabled yet?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression you could do a poll in any section?

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score

I don't think MentaL doesn't want the Site Leader page, but there are a few bugs in in I think, so he won't enable it untill that's fixed.
He said:
yes, it's disabled as an easy page to target a DDOS attack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't think there is really need for a poll option in the Coders Paradise section. Are there more sections that you had in mind where it's not enabled yet?

Fiesta Online Section
Uh one of the more viewed sections with 200 currently viewing i think: MMORPG Extra Releases

Is there a requirement you have to meet to post a poll? Anyway. I know as a member, it's not letting me do polls in these sections or Coders Paradise. I think it'd be cool if you could.

As for Site leader page. Can we remove the link entirely since the page is disabled anyway? Not a big deal, but hey why have it there if it ain't gonna be used. Lol. Idk. Just some things i noticed. Take it or leave it.

Just need to edit a mybb template i think. This is mybb right?

Thanks for replying everyone ;D

EDIT: or vbulliten my bad Lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Fiesta Online Section
Uh one of the more viewed sections with 200 currently viewing i think: MMORPG Extra Releases

Is there a requirement you have to meet to post a poll? Anyway. I know as a member, it's not letting me do polls in these sections or Coders Paradise. I think it'd be cool if you could.

As for Site leader page. Can we remove the link entirely since the page is disabled anyway? Not a big deal, but hey why have it there if it ain't gonna be used. Lol. Idk. Just some things i noticed. Take it or leave it.

Just need to edit a mybb template i think. This is mybb right?

Thanks for replying everyone ;D

Mybb? Come on now , lol. As per showgroups, it's not something that is on my "to fix list" as of yet as i have several other things in the works. USers should be able to add polls to a thread already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

USers should be able to add polls to a thread already.

MMmm. So in suggestion forum its there:

GGFrOstx7apMJpAy-Region.png

But here:

G0w8Zh1RSPYMjwB1-Region.png

No poll option here ;o:

PvTFdNIvXCOFOF6P-Region.png

If you feel like this is already taken care of, and I'm a goofball. You can close the thread Lol.

Best Regards,
LordJashin32

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think you need 100 posts to post a poll? its been a while since I have had any restrictions so I cant entirely remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back