Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add reputation system...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, so everyone can be like "+Repz if u want me 2 codez dis and shitz".

/notsigned

Seriously, rep is just for people who need to grow their e-peen, cause they are lacking in real life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, so everyone can be like "+Repz if u want me 2 codez dis and shitz".

/notsigned

Seriously, rep is just for people who need to grow their e-peen, cause they are lacking in real life.
Eh, not really...
If a coder is asking for rep to make something, is just another noob. No one will pay attention to him when he gets negative rep.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I disagree, you can always + thanks/experience, and most people do stupid stuff like -rep

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eww.. Considering the amount of flamers on RaGEZONE everyone would be -10000000000 << That's not exageration.
My vote: No

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agreeable, not a great Idea for a community with a lot of releases, because people register to get the link, and then just -rep them because they can.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're welcome MentaL
Thanks is a good system, we don't need more to the same job

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edited, I knew, just being one big fat smart alec

Oh sorry, I've been hanging in the Maplestory section for too long.. Hard to tell the difference between sarcasm and general knowlage.

Back