Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

add Slither Subforum to MMO zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the title said, add slither.io to MMO zone
some details :
is a smash-hit online browser game developed by LowTech Enterprises where you control a snake and play with millions of players around the world, trying to eat to become the longest snake of the day.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
That's very few to none reason to add a section for that. Are there people actually interested in p-server development for Slither.io? Are there any sever files / sources released?

Also if you are suggesting a game for the MMO Zone it should be about development. MMO Zone ain't a gaming discussion platform.

Sorry to say so but the Agar.io section is already not having great activity atm. Slither.io is even more unpopular and less likely to have activity I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes there is server files under development =>
i guess there is people interested in that

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
yes there is server files under development =>
i guess there is people interested in that
I'm not in a position to say I approve or reject but in the past we thought the same of Agar.io but it died out with it's hype. Plus sections are added based on potential as mentioned in older request threads.

Sorry to say so but the Agar.io section is already not having great activity atm. Slither.io is even more unpopular and less likely to have activity I think.
Didn't read this post yet. Future already mentioned what I wrote.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
i think it's much better to be merged with agar.io, it have server files development right?
it's a wise decision if you were to ask me :D:

I rather want to see a section dedicated to web games since some of these games don't fall under the category MMORPG...

Back