Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add world of warcraft to private server advertisements

Reaction score
I personally don't see many WoW ads in that section, I mostly see various servers like Aion/L2/WoW but a majority GunZ.

Not saying it won't be made as I can't vouch for the ones in charge I just personally don't see any reason for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I personally don't see many WoW ads in that section, I mostly see various servers like Aion/L2/WoW but a majority GunZ.

Not saying it won't be made as I can't vouch for the ones in charge I just personally don't see any reason for it.

It would be much easier for the users to navigate through the forums instead of going through tons of page just to find a wow server.

Much love,

Psykoo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Same goes with Habbo Hotel, only 27 threads of them and there's still a section. :)

It would actually help to get a section for all major games.. (WoW, GunZ, L2, etc)

Last edited:
Back