Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding a header option to creating posts

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If we could add something like this

[.header]The text of your choice.[./header] Without the periods!

It would help with guide creation, and look more organized.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
call me dumb but I dont understand :(: if you mean in a sense for presentation then why not use the center tag?
This may be a bad example, but take this thread for example:

See the "The Path of the Magician" and "Capabilities of a Magician"? That's what I'm referring to. They use the [.header]Header Text Here[./header] tags. I believe it's BB code, but I'm not 100% sure on that. In regards to the center tag, tbh... maybe it's just me, but I feel the center tag just doesn't seem to do much in regards to presentation. I'm not sure if it's because the width of the forum is too big, or what exactly, but to me... it just doesn't seem to do the thread justice unless you bold/underline and increase the size of the centered text. Just my opinion.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suppose it couldn't look too bad. It would look more effective then just Bold + Underline.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and work just fine don't they? o_O

Hmm actually it does sound like a nice idea for tuts and guides though.

@off-topic: What is a mod tag and what did it do? lol

Last edited:
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is a nice idea indeed.

And the :alienmental: :alienmental: tags were tags that the aforementioned users could used to warn users in posts such as "DONT POST THAT poop NO MORE" but it would be wrapped in those tags and would look something like the header Shawn posted in that link, but I can't remember if regular users could use them or not.

Anyway, I suppose that the users of those groups were abusing them, or posting them too much for reasons for which they shouldn't have been used.

Could I offer another opinion? Get rid of marquee. :3 Anyway, you should definitely look into adding the headers.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vaguely remember the mod tags. I think they were long gone by the time I started as a mod.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh wow, the header tag looks pretty good! It so neat and outstanding

Back