Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Addition to Modding Sections..

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was probably already suggested long ago, back when dinosaurs lay amongst the earth, however; ill give it another shot.

Im a Warrock "Mod/Hack" Developer, I also developed a few "Mods/Hacks" for some other online games back in the day, I love posting my releases and progress projects to different communities, however; all communities that I've joined recently have been infested with Beggars and Nubbards. RZ has been the only forum so far that has rid their community of these, lets call them, "annoyances".

Mods and Hacks are developed using codes such as C++ and Java, which will open up a library of learning experiences for users who are interested in expanding their coding horizons. If it doesn't work out, you can always take it out.

Anyways, Consider it? Because there's no legit spots on this forum to post my work.

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seconded

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally I think Mods goes here: Gaming Hotspot! - Evolution : RaGEZONE - RaGEZONE forums
I'm not too sure about hacks, since vast majority of them is game harming or are trainers, which is not allow here on RZ.

Or if Mods aren't even allowed, go post it on moddb and then post the link on RZ.

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, say I make a modification for Warrock, in which I change the aimer to a picture of a bunny, I really have no place to put it.. If I put it in Gaming Hotspot, how much Warrock players are really going to see it and take time to recognize it's work.

Also, Im saying we should allow Hacks and Mod's onto this site, not fully but at least to a point. Such as maybe adding "Game Modification" onto the Modding section, that way if people want to release a Mod for a game that doesnt involve Private Server Development, then they could. Consider it a section, for the users who visit RZ, but aren't interested in Private Server; but still play the games. :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, let me expand upon what I'm trying to say.
For games that already has a section here in RZ, Mods would go into there (such as Minecraft or GTA).
For games without a section it goes into Gaming Hotspot, they can be all released at gaming hotspot if they don't want to post in PServerdev sections.

Making a whole sub-section will be kinda worthless, since it won't be very active anyway and RZ will be one of the last places a Mod looking person will end up to...

Back