Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Important Addition For Server Advertisements

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would like to bring up a suggestion on having every server being advertised on Free MMO Servers to mention a few prerequisites when advertising.

1. Server's Country Hosted:
2. Server's Main Language:

And then lastly a tag on the title being [SEA], [EU], [NA]

Because a lot of Ad creators misinforms the audience looking for a server to play. I played on a server that mentions that it is a good server for South East Asian, yet the server is EU and the ping traces are 200ms.

Please it would really be helpful. Thank you.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Yes absolutely! Particularly useful for English advertisements advertising foreign servers. I brought that up earlier but it got forgotten about. Pretty sure this can be done. Thanks for the "reminder" [emoji14]

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
This was agreed on and the new requirements will take effect tomorrow!

Any help actively enforcing these by reporting is appreciated!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi again,

Can we please have the mods notified on the new additions when advertising on the MMO Servers.

Because I find it doubtful for people to read my post telling them to follow the new guidelines.

Thank you.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
The Free MMO Servers moderation team is well aware of this change / addition. Also, you shouldn't be telling anyone to follow rules or requirements, it's not authentic as you're not (visibly) a moderator. Reporting new advertisements not following the added localization requirements would be ideal. It helps the moderators of the section who are responsible for people following rules in there.

Also as said on my rule bump:
Existing advertisements not following latest requirements may be updated at any time.

We'll basically update older ads if needed. It's quite unrealistic to dig into pages of advertisements to find foreign ones and adjust their threads. Again, if you feel like an older thread should have this information included (because of its popularity), please drop us a report. We might not see a point in changing a comparatively inactive advertisement though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We'll basically update older ads if needed. It's quite unrealistic to dig into pages of advertisements to find foreign ones and adjust their threads. Again, if you feel like an older thread should have this information included (because of its popularity), please drop us a report. We might not see a point in changing a comparatively inactive advertisement though.

Yes please server thread such as this one being pinned. http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/offmu-season-12-episode-2-a-1141555/

Back