Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Agar.io sections in the MMO Zone

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Agar.io is one of the biggest web games that there is currently out there and it has a lot of threads in the MMORPG Extra section. I think this game deserves it's own section because of it's popularity. A lot of the current MMO sections have less activity then Agar.io in the MMORPG section. Plus Agar.io is one of the good replacements for the games that are going to get moved to the archive in the near future.

Still not convinced? Go check out the MMORPG Extra release section and look on the first two pages.
I don't have much to say to support this because I don't play the game myself, but I think it deserves it's own section.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is something for MentaL to see. But I as well agree with Code. Plenty of my friends play Agar and I must say it is trending up it's way.

Here are some links server files I have found to support CodeDragon pertaining the matter

There are even youtube videos on how to make a private server for agar

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Back