Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods Section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello :)

My suggestion would be, to make the Allods Section a real section again.
1-2 days ago it was put into the Old archived files section.

Since there will be many releases + help in the future, I think it would be fitting, that it stays a normal section.

I try my best to release as much as possible in the next time + answer everything, that's also why I applied as a Moderator.

I understand, that not many people are writing there and Allods isn't that popular internationally besides Russia, but I think it can compete with other games, wich are normal sections.

Thanks,
- Jax

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree, and think that this game has some potential! and Jax you're quite in the right position to be moderator, since i've read your application you have quite an experience in this game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree, and think that this game has some potential! and Jax you're quite in the right position to be moderator, since i've read your application you have quite an experience in this game.

Thank you, I appreciate that :)
This section will be brought to life again!

- Jax

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It was moved to the archive section because my post requesting moderators was the newest post for over a week. There just weren't any posts being made in that section.

Okay, I understand :)

One last question though:
If the section will be active again and more people will look into it etc.
Is there a chance, that the section will be set to a normal section again ? :)
Just curious.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I understand :)

One last question though:
If the section will be active again and more people will look into it etc.
Is there a chance, that the section will be set to a normal section again ? :)
Just curious.
Sorry I meant to reply to this. If the section is active again, yes we can consider it. Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to reply to this. If the section is active again, yes we can consider it. Thanks

Hello there (•◡•) /

Just wanted to point out, that the Allods section https://forum.ragezone.com/f743/ is active again, since newer serverfiles were released.
Making it an official forum section again,would help out the development process and more people would notice it.

Thanks! :)
- Jax

Back