Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allow to delete own thread , response.

Habbo helper
Reaction score
They had this before, i think they removed this because people kept on spamming for help thread and stuff, like other people would find the answer and be like okay and then delete there thread which creates more people with that problem to make more thread which is more spam. So, now they just close it. But i think they shouldn't allow people to delete threads.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
They had this before, i think they removed this because people kept on spamming for help thread and stuff, like other people would find the answer and be like okay and then delete there thread which creates more people with that problem to make more thread which is more spam. So, now they just close it. But i think they shouldn't allow people to delete threads.

I totally agree with this because the Help Threads will get deleted and wont be an archive to search for the help thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea... I kind of liked letting users delete their own thread because most of them used it on those times when you post a new thread and then go... "Doh! Wrong section! Oh noes!" and now they have to PM a moderator.

The people who deleted their thread when they got the response they wanted (ars**oles XD) now just edit every post they made in the thread to say "--- deleted ---" or something which clearly doesn't help the next person who searches anyway. (double ars***oles)

Can't see any way to stop them, but wish they wouldn't. Wish it didn't occur to them so we could still allow users to delete misposted threads without encouraging abuse.

Life sux and the world is a horrible place... get over it. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or maybe at least let the subscribers delete or close their own thread (If still not implemented, I haven't really explored subscriptions) :p

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Purchase a subscription
This is part of being a subscriber and helping with the costs of Ragezone.

Back