Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allowing Replies in "The Headquaters"

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hey.

I've been thinking that you should allow replies to be posted in The Headquaters.

Allowing replies can bring either suggestions to the current topic you've already posted(Currently like the Ragezone Front Page Topic, though I dont even have any suggestions, but people who do have suggestions can post.)

I've just been thinking this.
Anyone agree?

Thanks,
-Apixen

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If replies are allowed into the Headquarters than they would be 284920840928092 replies out there since ragezone is huge. + you can also discuss the current situation in the outerworld section or something, + the mods/Admin would got to look at ALL those little suggestions that people would have put.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People would spam it for a quick post count up. So yeah, leave it as it is now :p

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If replies were allowed then that would be a big mistake because there will be too much spam and moderators won't be bothered cleaning it up, I'm sure it's enough for them just to get rid of spam in the MMORPG sections.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well this is what this section is for but that being said older threads get bumped with your proposed method so its best to just create a discussion for it else where.

Lock old threads/old announcements.
When new announcements are made, lock the last one, etc.

Back