Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anime / Manga section under the entertainment section

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
A few days ago I started wondering if I could post some Anime and manage related content on RaGEZONE but I noticed there was the TV / Film section in the Entertainment section. It kinda felt out of place to post it there since it's doesn't really fit in there. A lot of you might think it's not a big deal but to the average anime fan it's totally different. It kinda holds me back to post anime related content on RaGEZONE but I think it's worth it to have a section dedicated to Anime / Manga in the entertainment section.

I know there was a section in the past dedicated to this and it didn't get any real attention. I think this was because it was called otaku's place or something like that but I don't call my self a otaku, I'm just an anime fan so that doesn't make it really appealing. I think the inactivity was caused by the fact that there weren't enough people who where dedicated to keep this section alive. To be honest I think we can get weekly content out by posting the latest news and anime ratings out there. The current mod team has some really dedicated fans and I think they can keep this section active.

Anyways I've received some enthusiastic feedback of some moderators in our team who will support this idea. Content will be on it's way!

Give it a thought and feel free to post feedback, if you agree or disagree let it know in this thread.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree with CodeDragon.
It does feel out of place being in the TV/Film section, and I believe now having a good amount of moderators interested, we could really kick this section off with a bang. Considering the enormous amount of anime being released now too (and a fair amount right up in the top 10), there is lots of discussion topics prevalent in this section.

Calling on other enthusiasts opinions (that I know of): Droppy, Vaulient, your thoughts?

Reaction score
The idea of re-adding the Anime section under the entertainment section, as a sub-section would be a great idea. As per discussion with you guys, I also discussed it with vLife , And he made some valid points that I'd like to share on the topic.
Originally all the anime listings were merged into TV/Film, due to the lack of activeness within the section, As you can see, it may be a struggle to do so, thus it being part of the Evo section. It might be a iffy call to add it back.
However, I support the idea of having it added back, Though the question is, Could we all supply it being active, and staying active?
I love anime, and I'd love to have the section back, so we could discuss anime, manga, and so forth.
As long as MentaL doesn't mind, I'd love to put in effort also into keeping the section active.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL Why was it merged? Not active enough?

exactly that.

If you want a section, post content in the TV/Film section. If there is enough activity then it will be considered for its own section. This has happened in folio, where there were enough web design threads to warrant its own sub-section.

Back