Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQWorlds Dev Section

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
splashskin-header.jpg

Link to MMORPG -
People do develop this and people play it too. I know people who would dev and help the section grow as I've seen people do it over the past few months. The game is a little childish I have to admit but its a classic in my opinion.

Storyline ~
Basically your a hero that gets a copy of the book of lore from the library. But soon you learn you need to choose sides and fight against chaos as the world as you know it may be overrun by chaotic creatures. You make alliances with Good (If your evil) and Evil (If your good.) You basically in the storyline need to get rid of the thirteen lords of chaos, (Once good people) and defeat the person who rules chaos (Drakath).

I think this could basically add more developers to ragezone and might open up new opportunities.
+1 if you think its a good idea. Until this is closed.. Cya.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some files that supposedly are server files. I can not confirm this however; I just had them laying around.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No server files, no section..?

Correct me if I am wrong?

Actually there's a poop load of server/emulators available, as well as a lot of ways to implement and customize your own swf weapons,armors,clients.

I also noticed server's get more attention when there separated from the mmorpg extra section.

That's just some that was released here, you could add the original AQ and dragonfable to the section as well. These server's are a combination of php,swf and w/e language people choose to make the server.

Last edited:
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No server files, no section..?

Correct me if I am wrong?

There are server files. My friend has got a cms for it.

Offtopic: What the duck happened to bulbasaur?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I voted no because there isn't a lot of talk about it anyway.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I voted no because there isn't a lot of talk about it anyway.

i could say the same thing about pokemon, which now has a lot more attention once it received a section.
We all know how much Hello kitty is very popular, and minecraft is basically a dead section but still has it's own section.

Shame how every one discourages opportunities for members to give attention to something. Clearly it looks like everyone just wants a section for something they like, not for the mmorpg/mmo development reasons.

The fact the game is based on mostly flash files means the servers can be heavily customized/modified.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
It was a good game back in the day but not anymore so no.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still a shame how there's sections for tsonline and latale, they don't even have any files.
This forum needs more browser based games, other then habbo and travian.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still a shame how there's sections for tsonline and latale, they don't even have any files.
This forum needs more browser based games, other then habbo and travian.

Hell yeah, That's why i decided to support an opening for a section like this. Im getting sick of there being UNUSED sections that nobody uses anymore but they arent deleted/replaced or placed in archived files? With good enough developers we can do a section like this. Im going to make a dev team to SHOW everybody what the duck AQWorlds is about.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, It's a okay game and It would be nice to have some developers for it.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BUMP
And @Clarke If you think its good press yes on the poll.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 for this section.
There are files around the net but shitty1s. A new aqw section would be really great in developing.

OfT: What zerver do you play on?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We need a bare bone working set of files though.

I'm actually working on setting up a better basic files, since the files are dated to make it more aqw like.

.:Which will consist:.
Maps
Monster and Animations (Animation is connected to maps (Monster tree)
Armor,Class and Weapons
Proper Class Skills
Shops
Quest

I have a proper emulator which is pretty updated, which isn't open source sadly, but it is what it is.

Ill most likely be starting off with maps and adding in the basic 4 classes then working on those 4 class for perfect skills. After wards it's monsters and animation then shops and quests.

Ill probably not do it all but at least have a nice set up to give users something to work with and an idea on how to do it.

I haven't had much time lately to sit down and really get to it but ill be starting when i can.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are server files. My friend has got a cms for it.
Post them in MMORPG Extra. The requirement is that RaGEZONE already has reasonably complete and working (or workable, if you have the skillz) file set for the server. If they exist, post them here. If there is talk about a release and people start developing (on RaGEZONE) then a section is sure to follow.

The order of things must be correct. :wink:

--- EDIT ---
I can't vote, because my answer is "Yes, but only after those who want it do their bit first". [wink]

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Post them in MMORPG Extra. The requirement is that RaGEZONE already has reasonably complete and working (or workable, if you have the skillz) file set for the server. If they exist, post them here. If there is talk about a release and people start developing (on RaGEZONE) then a section is sure to follow.

The order of things must be correct. :wink:

--- EDIT ---
I can't vote, because my answer is "Yes, but only after those who want it do their bit first". [wink]

I dont have them. He does though, Ill ask him ;)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maps - 130 added + latest book of lore,news and map
Working on getting all the monsters swf and editing the database for multiple monsters entries.

Latest Battleon

Cleric off the side bar

Latest Map

Pvp Warzone

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Err... that's an OT post omnija. That needs to be in the MMO Extra section, not Suggestions.

Back