Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQWorlds Dev Section

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
splashskin-header.jpg

Link to MMORPG -
People do develop this and people play it too. I know people who would dev and help the section grow as I've seen people do it over the past few months. The game is a little childish I have to admit but its a classic in my opinion.

Storyline ~
Basically your a hero that gets a copy of the book of lore from the library. But soon you learn you need to choose sides and fight against chaos as the world as you know it may be overrun by chaotic creatures. You make alliances with Good (If your evil) and Evil (If your good.) You basically in the storyline need to get rid of the thirteen lords of chaos, (Once good people) and defeat the person who rules chaos (Drakath).

I think this could basically add more developers to ragezone and might open up new opportunities.
+1 if you think its a good idea. Until this is closed.. Cya.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recently uploaded Revision 4 which will be my final release.

As i said in a past thread i would work on it until there was enough for anyone to host their own server. I've released enough files to give any new or veteran server admin space to expand, improve and learn.

I do hope you can allow space for new development within this project, and encourage others to constantly improve and share their interest with in this game.

I'd also like to thank everyone who voted Yes and for all their positive feedbacks.

Back