Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQWorlds Dev Section

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
splashskin-header.jpg

Link to MMORPG -
People do develop this and people play it too. I know people who would dev and help the section grow as I've seen people do it over the past few months. The game is a little childish I have to admit but its a classic in my opinion.

Storyline ~
Basically your a hero that gets a copy of the book of lore from the library. But soon you learn you need to choose sides and fight against chaos as the world as you know it may be overrun by chaotic creatures. You make alliances with Good (If your evil) and Evil (If your good.) You basically in the storyline need to get rid of the thirteen lords of chaos, (Once good people) and defeat the person who rules chaos (Drakath).

I think this could basically add more developers to ragezone and might open up new opportunities.
+1 if you think its a good idea. Until this is closed.. Cya.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Err... that's an OT post omnija. That needs to be in the MMO Extra section, not Suggestions.

I know was posting to show that i was actually working on it, knowing i doubt most of you go in that section. Was also a proof that the files are working and had room for improvements.

quoting mental
We need a bare bone working set of files though.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... @Omnija Whered you find the book of lore swf? Oh yeah and the borderline around your name.. Doesnt that look a little old?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know was posting to show that i was actually working on it, knowing i doubt most of you go in that section. Was also a proof that the files are working and had room for improvements.

quoting mental
We need a bare bone working set of files though.
Yes... we need the files, not proof that they exist. No section will be created unless the server can be downloaded from RaGEZONE. That's just how it works.

MentaL isn't going to create a section for you to put the files in when you can be bothered. They must already be here, have had people download them, confirm they work, and be discussing things they are doing with them.

If they are posted in MMO extra and nobody bothers doing anything with them, or reporting back on things they have done (ie. developing publicly on RZ) then the section still won't happen. So a few pictures is meaningless and completely OT.

Additionally, I would have posted them in MMO Extra, and linked to the post / thread, so it's clear that they are there for the existing community, and not just to show off to staff something that staff don't really care about.

After all, what would really be the clincher for us (RZ staff, and particularly MentaL) would be the streams of follow up posts about how various members have modified them to get this, that or the other feature working on their server which they are running from your release. That's never going to happen with a post to this section. :wink:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Additionally, I would have posted them in MMO Extra, and linked to the post / thread, so it's clear that they are there for the existing community, and not just to show off to staff something that staff don't really care about.

It's nice to see how much staff really cares about there user's on the forum, who want to participate and develop here as part of the community. As for the pictures and proof, showing files isn't really proof. Anyone can zip a folder and say look source codes, or look new release and it being nothing of use. Either way you wanted proof of a thread and here it is, not like it makes any difference, but i'm actually working on the files.

I also don't really get why you all keep saying the files aren't here and there. If you spend a couples minutes to use the search engine you would realize how many times they have been released.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/adventure-quest-worlds-879792/

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes... that's the sort of thing MentaL looks for, and the problems of "search" in a mess like MMO Extra is the reason that a dedicated section would be created.

It's a shame that thread isn't getting the kind of response I guess you hope for.

Basic list of other potentially related threads to fill the content of the proposed section:-

Random selection, as I'm not a follower. The point is that this information makes the job of a busy server owner easier (and the application more likely to succeed) and is best coming from the applicant who knows what they are talking about. (I don't, all I know is what MentaL looks for in a new section) :wink:

I guess his next consideration(s) are: What response are those threads getting? Are they recent? Are they active? Are they exciting people? :wink:

I guess my examples are not so much. So I can see a basic qualification... but this section looks like it may take a while to get off the ground. (He'll not be excited to get another section which goes right to the archive) Possibly, interest has already passed it's peek? So in MentaLs' shoes, I guess I'd be sitting on a fence a bit.

Have anything else tasty to push him into a yes? ^_^ I'm not trying to force you to give up something you don't want to, I'm just trying to help you find the right words to convince the boss. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, I PM'd MentaL and he told me to post a topic with an emu and he will consider adding a section, I posted like 3, but still no section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you try PMing MentaL with links to the release thread(s)? That's what I'd've done.

Also, bare in mind that he's probably looking for positive community responses from those releases... did they get any? People reply with patches to fix or improve stuff? To and fro over configuration and setup? Discussions about potential breaking points and possibilities for improvement? Any of that good stuff gets us excited. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try PMing MentaL with links to the release thread(s)? That's what I'd've done.

Also, bare in mind that he's probably looking for positive community responses from those releases... did they get any? People reply with patches to fix or improve stuff? To and fro over configuration and setup? Discussions about potential breaking points and possibilities for improvement? Any of that good stuff gets us excited. :D:

Thats what I did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Voted Yes.

I think it will be a good thing. Especially with Omnija's Files, They are extremely promising in my eyes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to this game, and even more so with the game server.
I'm guessing the game little by little with the files that are available omnija.
- Adventure Quest Worlds
Files and functional emulator, good, we can start with them on our servers.
The game is based on flash, what makes even infinite possibilities in customization and creations.
We could be developed with a lot to this game, but we're not.
And why?
Because we do not have an area for us (when I say we, I mean people with such ability, not only me, because I have no skills for this, yet), so many of us were coerced into posting content among a large zone files, where no one can almost see, and be able to interact, give tips, criticisms so that files can be developed further.
Then come hereby earnestly request you to open an area for us.
Many like me "noobs", who are interested in this game, we yearn for knowledge, and many are here, and have the knowledge to provide us, either by commenting or even tutorials, but this would only be possible to learn from a certain order , an organization, an area.
I come here to ask, not only for me but for all who love or are now discovering the game, to please, to create an area for us.
This game has great potential, and deserves the attention of us.

I thank those who have patience in reading my "little speech" and all who share this idea.
Sorry mistakes, translated with help of Google Translator.
Thank you.

Gabriel "Oroch" Silveira - Arievlis "Oroch" Leirbag

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to this game, and even more so with the game server.
I'm guessing the game little by little with the files that are available omnija.
- Adventure Quest Worlds
Files and functional emulator, good, we can start with them on our servers.
The game is based on flash, what makes even infinite possibilities in customization and creations.
We could be developed with a lot to this game, but we're not.
And why?
Because we do not have an area for us (when I say we, I mean people with such ability, not only me, because I have no skills for this, yet), so many of us were coerced into posting content among a large zone files, where no one can almost see, and be able to interact, give tips, criticisms so that files can be developed further.
Then come hereby earnestly request you to open an area for us.
Many like me "noobs", who are interested in this game, we yearn for knowledge, and many are here, and have the knowledge to provide us, either by commenting or even tutorials, but this would only be possible to learn from a certain order , an organization, an area.
I come here to ask, not only for me but for all who love or are now discovering the game, to please, to create an area for us.
This game has great potential, and deserves the attention of us.

I thank those who have patience in reading my "little speech" Arqueles and all who share this idea.

Thank you.

Gabriel "Oroch" Silveira - Arievlis "Oroch" Leirbag

Well said.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced there is developer interest now. I have also voted yes.

You guys are now on the right track to making an AQ Worlds section workable IMHO. Keep it going, and don't make a fool of yourselves, and me by loosing patience. :wink:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced there is developer interest now. I have also voted yes.

You guys are now on the right track to making an AQ Worlds section workable IMHO. Keep it going, and don't make a fool of yourselves, and me by loosing patience. :wink:

Np, and thanks for the up vote.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, havent checked the thread in a while.
Looking at how this is going, Its better then it was at the start.
@Omnija Do you need any Hair swfs?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, havent checked the thread in a while.
Looking at how this is going, Its better then it was at the start.
@Omnija Do you need any Hair swfs?

Haven't been working on it lately since i've been setting up my old server to host a public version.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/adventure-quest-worlds-879792/

But while i was not progressing in the database, i did find out which source was closest to dw_emu and is compilable. It will be included in the next revision, i'm also sure it's one of the source i uploaded a couple days ago.

Last edited:
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now I feel as if im left out on this.
I did create the thread.
I guess you could classify this as a bump
Omnija for aqw mod if the section gets up and running

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonder why this hasn't been added yet, Omni has the files and everything, this has been one of my most active threads, I have been waiting for a section for so long.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wonder why this hasn't been added yet, Omni has the files and everything, this has been one of my most active threads, I have been waiting for a section for so long.

Im still waiting. I guess i need to VM Mental.

Back